Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL LIQUEUR DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Oct 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It's got pretty reasonable grey and black water tanks... I would imagine, depending on the course of nature, you'd have to drag the trailer to a station to refill water and empty tanks every 2-3 weeks... don't know, but that'll be something that gets figured out. As it is they have all the levels being tracked so you can guage it, adjust if needed, etc.

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They're not Airstreams, but I drove by the Camping World in Byron, GA today, and they've got a couple hundred on their lot.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I had an option to go with something "similar" that they had on the lot, but really, Airstreams seem to be the only ones that I've seen that really hold their value.

And I have to day, I dig the aluminum and aerodynamics, as opposed to just a vinyl sided particle board shell.

As it is there are delays, I'm #51 on the wait list, and they are expecting it to come in March of next year. Works fine for me.

4. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Found this interesting - judge orders Ghislaine Maxwell's previous deposition released, and it's released but names are redacted.

In a perfect example of "people aren't stupid," with some help from the glossary of terms used in the deposition, and basic knowledge of how alphabetical order works, all the redacted names are easily figured out.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...position-redactions-epstein-how-to-crack.html

5. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You also have the option of prolonging your trips between water fillup/tank emptying by roughing it a little. A friend of mine just uses his inside bathroom at night or during bad weather, and digs catholes the rest of the time. Says it cuts his trips to empty the black water by 2/3rds, and he has a water filtration pump and boils water to reduce trips into town for topping off his fresh water.

So he can live the high life when he wants, but still stay in the woods for a couple months on end if he'd prefer that.

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's interesting, but I can tell that whole article is bunk, because it includes the line "Epstein died by suicide in 2019."

7. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are we going to start referring to masturbation as "tucking in my shirt" now?

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Absolutely. Or use local site facilities if available.

Just because it's there, doesn't mean you have to use it.

9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

we stopped?

10. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well I'm old. Maybe you young guys have been using it for awhile now.

11. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't wait til the rest of yall catch on to calling it "exercising my constitutional rights" like the rest of us freedom flappers.

12. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

https://www.campingworld.com/barker...qXLhbG253k3KgU622hhoCfPoQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

If you are staying weeks at a time, you'll want one of those, keep you from breaking camp to empty tanks. It will take you a while to really adjust your water consumption habits to the lowest possible. Your first trip especially, you will fill the tanks fast. First trip, we filled our grey water tank before the third day was over. We're a family of three, so you will do a little better.

13. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That could well be the case and I would imagine some of those are sold already. They guys locally were telling me that production is sold out through next spring, I should have specified that since I have no way of knowing what dealer inventory looks like. My bad there, I would guess that to mean that supply will get tight if it's not already.

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

maybe a dumb question, but I’m assuming it would be difficult to recycle grey water in that small of a space?

15. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Recycle it? As in, run it back through an RO water maker? You could do it, I guess, water makers do not take up that much space. That tank I posted was strictly for transporting grey/black water to a dump station so you don't have to break camp and pull the trailer there.

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It will always be Feeding The Geese.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.