Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL LAZY MOMS DRINKING CHIANTI DAY[NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Sep 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What?!
    I thought they got cancelled about 5 years ago...
    Which, now that I think about it, is about the last time I had any sort of TV/ satellite service...

In other news Jungle Julia just got pissed on by a little Texas Tortoise.
    She picked it up to carry it across a busy road, and she wasn't holding it in the right direction, so she got soaked.

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

And just like that, Dixie found his new fetish.

3. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

At least he doesn’t like to be shit on like a certain NFL player

allegedly

4. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Tom Brady?

5. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Nah, a different douchebag.

OBJ

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

No, Brady’s fetish’s is to dump chicks while they’re pregnant with his kid, then pretend to finally care years later.
    Hotel Beckham still made the best NFL catch ever:
    AE0130FF-BCB4-4D6E-B279-F0B372F73AF7.jpeg

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

his career peaked with that catch

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Kind of like how Plaxico’s career peaked with him nearly blowing his own dick and/or balls off in a night club after walking in with a handgun tucked into some sweat pants. He also just won Super Bowl MVP, didn’t he?

9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

The trendy thing right now with concealed carriers is to carry appendix. Like holster right by the zipper. There are a thousand reasons why it's stupid (okay, maybe just like a dozen), but high on the list is the concern that one might "Plaxico yourself."

On an unrelated note, baseball + science is cool:

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

What an amazing video... turns out that I get one of those baseballs as I've been a Patreon of his for a while now. Yay science!

But yeah, holy shit... what they mange to pull of on their very first shot is nothing short of incredible.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

He also did a 2nd channel, hour-long video on the making of:

12. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

plus that minor league team is just awesome. I believe it was a thing here for a while when they announced their name, I know at least in the hunting thread. I have an ongoing war with raccoons and that’s what I refer to them as when speaking to my boys because “trash pandas” is less scary apparently.

Still not sure who is winning that war.

13. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How should you react when a young man you've known forever, a good friend's son, comes out of the closet, but you've also had no doubt he was gay since he was nine?

He was all, like, "you know I'm gay?"

"The last time you came to our house you wore a crop top, your dream car is a powder blue VW beetle convertible. Not even the cool bug, the new beetle. Yeah, we know you're gay."

Should you act shocked? We didn't act shocked. I don't know if he thought he was keeping this huge secret or had this weight upon him that he needed to unload by telling people close to him, it simply wasn't a secret.

#113 Fiveslide, Sep 9, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

If you don’t act shocked you’ll give the impression it never bothered you. They keep it a “secret” out of either hidden shame or fright of losing people close to them. I’d guess they’d feel relieved if you never cared. Tell him “Why come out of the closet when it had no doors and we could see you having gay sex inside of it?”

15. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, there was no closet. It was more like a mime's box he came out of.

16. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

After a lengthy investigation, I've determined my town of 4,000 people has the following Facebook community groups:
    • [Town] Community Page - The general community page dedicated to town residents to bitch about the guy that runs the local dump and how long the line was at Dunkin's drive-through yesterday.
    • [Town] Uncensored - The community page that's rebelling against the "fascist censorship" of the primary community page above. Its just users bitching about the admins on the primary page or being banned because they spammed pictures of the Confederate Flag or something. In Massachusetts.
    • [Town] Community 2.0 - The community page that is also rebelling against the primary page, but without all the hyperbolic hysteria.
    • [Town] Tag Sale - Users selling idiotic shit that should just be thrown away like "Used baby doll head [no body] for $5."
    • [Town] Tag Sale 2.0 - Users bitching about the guy at the dump and primary community page administrators. Very little actual selling/postings happening here.
    • [Town] Babysitter's Group - The only normal page. Basically a page dedicated to parents finding locally babysitters. Extremely (and understandably) heavily moderated, as its essentially just connecting with teen girls to come to your house to watch your kids. My wife and had to do an image verification process with the administrators to get added.
    • [Town] Nanny Group - Currently fighting with the Babysitter's Group. Mostly old ladies wanting to be added to the other group but ended up being either too old or too weird.
    Thank you. I'll take some questions and then there will be a short quiz.

17. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

I realized that we had one and checked it out. It was literally all posts about trying to organize trump parades, people bitching about the like 3 people who have Biden signs in their yard, which places you can probably get into without a mask, and how covid is a hoax.

I recently found out that these community pages were a thing and I'm tempted to join just for entertainment value.

18. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You should troll them. Come up with the most insane conspiracy theories and post them to see how many idiots buy into it. Then reveal you made it all up and sit back to watch the show.

19. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Shortly after high school, one of my friends came out of his screen-door closet.

Looking back, it was pretty funny:

"Guys... (Tears welling up) I'm gay!"

"Yeah, we know."

"I'm being serious! I'm gay! I've always been gay!"

"Yeah, we know. We've always known. We don't care."

"..."

He had this sassy black-woman persona that he would take on sometimes (he was Mexican-American), with the accent and mannerisms.

He even signed my yearbook using that persona; I'd transcribe it here, but it's locked in a storage unit right now, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

20. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

So did you find a babysitter or a crazy old marm nanny? How crazy?

I haven't noticed the childcare groups yet as I haven't needed them but the others definitely exist here. Except I cant tell the difference in content with the local groups. It's all crazy people and lowest-common-denominator political. Last time I checked a guy said to boycott Walmart because, since they require masks upon entry, they are left wing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.