Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL FLORIDA [man] DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jan 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Now THERE is a profession with just too many goddamn people opting for their slice from the same pie. My friend is an agent, he spent fucking thousands renting a full-sized billboard here in town with him in one of those typically douchey-looking real estate agent ads. You know, when they try to look like an 80’s J Crew model.

He drove us down to show it to us and we spent nearly a half hour on that the spot making fun of how gay and utterly perverted he looked in the photo. My friend was directing passers-by to laugh at it: “Hey look, folks! Gary Glitter sells houses in the Forest City!!!”

It was as merciless as it was necessary. NEVER ask your close friends to judge you in any way if you’re a dude. It won’t end well.

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Just watched Abducted In Plain Sight on Netflix. It’s the most whacked out documentary I’ve ever seen. Might be the worst parents of all time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.