Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL FET DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If by pumped you mean hate it with the fire of a thousand suns, sure.

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They are my perennial winners I root for after the Bengals shit the bed. Andy Reid had a defeated look on his face in OT when they ran it to the five yard line. Like he wasn’t even going to try anything at that point. It was over. Very fun game though.

Nothing like 19 year olds losing their mind to this song at a college bar a few years ago.

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's the same face he has when he is gacking up the clock management, too. Same story different game. It's so predictable he's going to screw something up with the clock. He made so many mistakes yesterday, in his continuing patter to do so. I still can't get my head around why he won't hire somebody to be on staff as the clock manager that can stand right beside him. I think that was Bill Simmons suggestion from a few years ago? And, he's still doing it. When the Patriots scored the temporary go-ahead TD before KC kicked the field goal to send it to overtime they had started that drive with just over 2 minutes and three timeouts. They left the Chiefs with 40 seconds and STILL had all three of their timeouts.

4. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Christ all he had to do was a call a timeout during some of those runs and he just sat on them. The Pats defense shit the bed the second half of the regular game, but Brady just picked them apart in OT.

Still better than being a Saints fan, though. Oof. That’s the worse thing to ever happen to New Orleans. I can’t even think of a close second.

5. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He was saving them for the next game.

Why did they snap the ball before the 2 minute warning? Let it hit the 2 minute warning. You're on the 5 yard line or whatever. If you take more than 1 play to get in (they scored on the play, but still), then the Patriots lose the warning and at LEAST 1 timeout. Crazy dumb. Brady with the ball and essentially 4 timeouts? Come on.

6. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

7. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Will be fun hearing his lawyer Mark Geregos slither his way around to defend this guy. His podcast with Adam Carolla is great but he gives the stereotypes credibility when he obfuscates on it.

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I find it interesting how Geregos falls back on the right for everyone to have a defence, but he never comes out and says his clients are innocent. He's quite particular in his wording when he discusses his clients. I can respect that, and the guy gets paid...

9. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He’s certainly well paid and certainly a celebrity. His track record isn’t amazing in big cases. This last time Brown was arrested for assaulting a photographer Mark only played up him getting arrested on stage and stayed far away from the charge.

10. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You crafty Canucks...

So I’ve been getting into the vinyl the last few years. Got my parents’ collection of rock albums, and started adding my own new/used buys from local stores. It’s a way for me to reconnect with music, as I’ve been spending the last ten years hearing endless noise at a music store.

Anyway, when I start a hobby, I dive in headfirst. So I wanted to get a record cleaning machine, with cleaning solution and a vacuum nozzle, but they’re all $500 and up if you want a good one.
    Enter this find:
    www.squeakycleanvinyl.com

This guy uses a 3D printer to make the parts needed to attach to a shop-vac, and puts it on a metal bearing platter. So for less than half the price, you get a cleaner that you have to spin by hand, but works just as well. I ordered one, finally got it set up, and it’s oretty impressive. The main reason I wanted it was just so I didn’t have to devote two hours at least to cleaning records, because each use of my old cleaner is a waste of the cleaning solution unless you clean at least thirty records at a time. Now I can pop the record on this thing and play it.

And the best part? The center “puck” used to hold down the record is a literal hockey puck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.