Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL FET DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I get both perspectives. They’re people with feelings and deserve respect. They also have serious struggles and some create a drain on society. Working with them on the daily can be challenging, it’s like working with children.
    While asking why they are allowed to breed sounds harsh, I fucking get it.

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

And I stand by that 1000%. They should not be allowed to breed. If they have certain genetic deficiencies, those can be carried down to the offspring. If its some developmental abnormality like Downs Syndrome, then it might not. Either way, its unfair to all parties involved. That doesnt mean I would support forcing an abortion on a mentally handicapped woman that gets pregnant, I absolutely wouldnt. But measures should be taken so they are not put in a situation where they can fuck. My wife's youngest brother is (mildly) mentally handicapped. Hes very high functioning, but still requires assistance and care. Its not inhumane to suggest that adding a pregnancy conceived by him massively complicates things and adds undue hardship. He doesnt live in a special needs home and can reasonably take care of himself, but he cant just live on his own and be left to his devices.

3. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can we get them to use one of these devices?
    [​IMG]

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Dude, if you don’t let them breed Kentucky won’t be able to sustain itself.

5. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I’m for sterilization. They can fuck away with no consequence.

6. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It’s like at the end of Price is Right when Bob Barker would say “Spay and neuter your tards.”

7. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a family member who has similar issues. He's able to live on his own, but he probably shouldnt. I've lost count of how many kids he's sired. Because, he may not realize spending an entire disability check on dog food is bad, he knows where to insert his pecker.

I offered to give him $200 to get a vasectomy after the 2nd kid.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Exactly. Ryan Lochte should be allowed to have sex.

9. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I completely agree with this. A few years back, PBS ran a story that happened in my home state. Men and women with mental handicaps like you and Pimptress describe and worse were sterilized by the state. Now, they should have told what was going to be done and why, but it absolutely should be done everywhere. Compensate them for it and provide care for them but don't let someone who can't care for themselves become a parent.

I have a cousin who isn't quiet that bad but is pretty slow mentally. She would have been far better off if she had been sterilized. She had kids and it's of course been a complete shit show. So much suffering that could have been prevented.

10. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

WTF is espn plus? Is this where all the ufc fights will be from now on? That aren’t on PPV?

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

12. TheDiminished

TheDiminished
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Yep. New streaming service. I think some things will show on ESPN regular (cable/satellite), but that subscription based app is where the cards are going to shown as far I can see. Think the DAZN app for Bellator fights.

I’m REALLY curious to see how this will hurt the bottom line and number of views; people watched the Fox and FS1 cards because they’re on almost every cable plan, I can’t see ESPN+ being that popular.

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Someone did the math over on /r/mma and it worked out to like US $2,200 to see the fights in a year now.

The overwhelming response was, "arrrrr matey... back to the pirate ship we go"

14. TheDiminished

TheDiminished
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

There’s an oversaturation of cards, combined with weak cards more often than not, and too high of a price point to catch them all. Thank god I still have Bellator cards that are mostly free.

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I pay for UFC Fight Pass, which I enjoy... fair number of shitty promotions (like Alaska Tough Guy, etc) that I find enjoyable... I mean, if you're going to be bad, be amateurishly bad... it's worth the $10 a month to me and runs on the Apple TV in the shop nicely.

16. TheDiminished

TheDiminished
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Fight Pass has been worth it for the Pride library alone. From what I’ve heard, that’s still going to be having it’s own fights in addition to ESPN+. I have no idea what else will even be on ESPN+ as far as content.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yep... the back catalogue is a lot of fun, as well. I also enjoyed the Tuesday Night Fight series that had Snoop and Faber as alternative hosts... that was hilarious while it was going on.

Again, more than enough content for me to feel like I'm getting value for my $10/month.

18. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Anyone else pumped the Pats are going to the Superbowl again? Just me? K.

19. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Molly Cyrus by Stitches is the best party bus song in existence right now. Prove me wrong.

20. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The video for that song would be much better if they hadn't blown the whole budget on the realistic pregnancy prosthetic.

upload_2019-1-21_11-57-28.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.