Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL FET DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Oh Friday, you come so quickly.

The national holiday page was a downer this week. National thesaurus day, national winnie the pooh day. Oh, what's that? It's also national fetish day? I can find a picture for that!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I found a picture of Scootah in his lab:

[​IMG]

In all seriousness, there are probably some pictures floating around of scootah in action but I am not googling that hard this morning. You guys have fun.

On this day in 1886, modern hockey was born. Without it, what would our Canadian friends do instead?

A friendly reminder that there will be a total lunar eclipse (blood moon) this weekend with a wolf moon during the day. I'll be watching for it and attempting to get a good photo to share here.

Focus: There's a [sexual] monkey on your back, and it's name is: _____
    Antifocus: You already fell off the New Year's Resolution wagon. What happened?

2. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

3. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was tempted to play off the Winnie the Pooh day with a post involving "rumbly in my tummy" and something related to scat fetish, but couldn't bring myself to Google an image for that.

Besides, I kinda like it here too much to have the banhammer brought down on me.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Have no fear... ‘Wildered appreciates a good shit.

5. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I accidentally saw the retarded guy at work’s cock and balls today. Walked into the bathroom around 3pm and he was standing with his ass against the sink and pants around his ankles. Not sure what he was up to.

His name is Richard. Oddly enough there was a retarded guy at my last job also named Richard.

6. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That is the weirdest start to a Penthouse Letter I have ever seen.

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I find it very interesting that you described the incident, but not your reaction to it.

8. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

Clearly he joined in. I thought that was self-evident.

9. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Clearly this is the case. At the very least it was just another day at the office.

10. TheDiminished

TheDiminished
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Anyone else here into smoking cigars? I just came across the Archetype Axis Mundi, and I'm REALLY happy with this one. Not crazy expensive, pairs great with bourbon, and really rich flavor.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I like them on occasion. I don’t like large or heavy ones, Monte Cristo are still my favourite. One after a nice steak can hit the spot. Usually I keep far from folks when having one, they REALLY annoy a fair amount of people.

We don’t have cigar bars/lounges here. I’m guessing the bylaws here prevent it, a shame because I like the vibe of those places.

#11 Crown Royal, Jan 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  12. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Hey, we're talking about retarded people shitting in sinks here, you fucking mind?

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Not just retarded people... he has a name, you know... we were talking about Richard shitting in a sink.

14. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I never said he was shitting in the sink, I said I saw his cock and balls. Let’s not be crazy here, As far as my reaction I was disgusted ( maybe a little intrigued) but I just hurried out of the room. Richard is in his 40s I think and he pushes the mail cart around. He usually is doing some rambling impression of Ed McMahon. Every now and then you’ll hear him yell something about Johnny Carson. We don’t really need a mail cart guy since it’s like 50 of us, but it’s fine.

We have a couple of people like him in the office as part of some retard exchange program. I’m supposed to tell his handler anything something like this occurs, but whatever.

Never had them, I’ll check it out, my usual go to is a Rocky Patel.

15. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A big part of my job is our mission to provide jobs for mentally disabled people. I have two that are so sweet and wonderful. Then I had one who didn’t “identify” as special needs and refused a job coach (handler). She was always showing her ass as she wore clothes 3 sizes too small. She always argued when she didn’t feel like doing what was assigned to her. She sexually harassed my male employees. She ate everyone’s food in the break room because they didn’t write their names on it.
    When I fired her, she kept saying I was fucking up because she was just like me. I really felt sorry for her, because life is hard when you’re really fucking stupid.

16. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Maybe we could play cupid and introduce her to Richard? The worse I saw him spaz out aside from his bathroom shenanigans is he was putting boxes of K Cups into the cabinet in the lunch area, realized he ran out of room in the cabinet based on the way he was organizing things, and completely lost his shit. Other than that, he’s a nice guy.

Might also be a disaster, though. There was, no joke, a family of special needs people in my town. The two parents and the four sons were all some degree of retarded. They shuffled through the public school system until they legally had to cycle out at 21. Last I heard they all had some menial job folding towels at a convalescent home or some shit. I have no idea why or how they were allowed to procreate.

17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Shitting on retards shitting in sinks, no subject too low for The Idiot Board. We really bagging on mentally challenged people?

18. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Who’s bagging on them? I said he’s a nice guy. But I walked in and the guys dick and balls was out. Am I supposed to pretend that’s not alarming?

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It some countries, it’s a sign of respect. But only in the retarded countries.

20. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

With someone who’s mentally challenged is it really that shocking? Also you asked why they should be allowed to breed. Not trying to be a buzzkill but the whole situation is just classless to people born with the affliction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.