Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL CANDY DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Nov 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I did say I would try to get away, if possible. In the exact situation of that video, I'm going backwards, putting distance between us. Obviously, using my gun would be the last available option. If I'm surrounded by a bunch of other vehicles with no exit, yes, I would probably shoot if someone is entering my truck to strike me. The guy was using his much bigger truck as a weapon, he's obviously intent on being a danger to the other person. I wouldn't know someone that just jumped out of a truck amd started punching me through my window is unarmed.

I do live and spend most of my time in stand your ground states. No, any car is not worth it. That guy was swinging into the window, he wasn't out to do damage to the car only.

2. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I also don't advocate shooting as the first option, however, I will note, what escape routes remain for the driver of the pt cruiser? He obviously cannot get out of his car and may not realize in the moment that his path to reverse is clear, or even be able to put his vehicle in reverse with the guy swinging at him through his window.

Remember, it's what is reasonable in the moment, not after the fact when you're sitting perfectly safe at home.

Again, what happened between these two before the camera recording is likely where the true story is at.

3. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

#23 AFHokie, Nov 10, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
  4. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

5. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bruh, that's not weird for Baltimore.

The price tag is. How many murders need to happen in thst zip code for the price to fall?

6. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Apparently KFC had a bot that was sending out marketing messages based on a holiday calendar without a human approving them, and it suggested celebrating the anniversary of Kristallnacht with some fried chicken. I say "was" because I'm assuming that they turned it off.

7. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Idunno, I can't imagine AI being smart enough to come up with "our chicken is so crispy the breading shatters in your mouth like the windows of a Jewish-owned bakery." Weird promo.

8. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Happy Veteran's Day to all y'all who served.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.