Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] MILE HIGH CLUB [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Aug 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Today is National Aviation Day, and tomorrow is National Accessible Air Travel Day. So what I want to know is, who here is part of the mile high club? If it happened in a private airplane it doesn't count, but if it happened on a commercial flight I'll give you 3 whole green reps, each with a unique aviation related fact.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Whilst searching for sexy flight attendants, google has questions to answers I didn't even know I had.

upload_2022-8-19_15-52-13.png

Happy Friday. I'm sure glad. Tomorrow hubs flies back from a 2 week work trip. Happy Accessible Air Travel Day, indeed.

Anyone flying about this weekend?

upload_2022-8-19_15-51-7.png

2. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

I've had sex in Denver, does that count?

3. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I try not to use airplane bathrooms if I can help it. The few times that I have, there’s piss all over the seat and water and paper towels all over the counter and floor. Not exactly the most romantic place.

As for flight attendants, the only time I’ve had attractive ones was on international flights. Most domestic flights have old hags or middle-aged twinks with shitty facial hair.

4. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I want to know HOW 2 people could really even fit in an airplane bathroom.

I guess someone feeling particularly voyeuristic could give their partner a handy in the seat next to them, but does that score you a point in the mile high club? Maybe half a point?

5. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Does getting a blowjob in a gondola going up Vail (base elevation 8,150) count?

Made out with a flight attendant, but no sex. It wouldn't have been in the bathroom. Eastern Airlines, 1990, back half behind the curtain (when they still had smoking sections) and drinking, and playing cards with 3 flight attendants (2 female, 1 male - the kissing was with one of the females). Also, that was when they served food, got two meals and free liquor. The four of us were the only ones behind the curtain. Best flight ever.

Then Eastern folded.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Air travel is not the special event it once was. And never will be. When your airline is flat-out advertising how promiscuous your sexy stews are, you are living in the golden age.

This is back when if you flew first class with Pan-Am and landed in NYC, you would be then flown by helicopter to their penthouse lounge in their Manhattan office building. I mean, godDAMN son. That is service.

7. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've been fucked over a few times by various airlines...does that count?

8. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jägerette has masturbated in various airplane bathrooms. I’ve though about rubbing one out in one, but it could make a mess, and honestly I have way higher standards than my wife.

9. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When a woman masturbates in public shes a adventurous free spirited womyn. When a man does it he's a creepy pervert sex offender.

I dont fly enough to get the opportunity to do it. In the past my flights have always been between red eye and early morning take offs. Rushing to the airport in these hours and the stress of it all never lends itself to the mood striking. I have managed to crank it a few times now late night driving road trips by myself.

10. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am surprised it isn’t ’womxn’ because men have the evil Y chromosome.

11. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

12. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I literally don't eat on the day of a flight to avoid ever having to use an airline bathroom, and some of you are diddling yourself in there. Y'all a bunch of freaks.

13. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ill never be an OnlyFans star unless I diddle myself in ever increasingly public forums. Gawhl!

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

15. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Anyone watch the GoT spin-off premiere? I’m torn on whether or not to bother.

16. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

With how badly they fucked up s8, i have absolutely no interest in ever seeing it.

17. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I watched it. I'm a TV junkie and I've been reading the books since I was in high school, so I can only let my anger at S8 hold on for so long. I thought it was a decent start, but it's not like it jumped off with a bang like Breaking Bad or anything. We'll see how it develops. I'm a little surprised they went with this period rather than Aegon's Conquest or the Blackfyre Rebellion, but I'm sure there's interesting stuff to come.

18. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is the Dance of The Dragons story right? I think this has the most direct source material from Martin of the rest. I’ve been meaning to read the books he has on them. Wish some studio exec would lock him into a huge production deal on the condition he finishes the Fire and Ice series first.

19. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nope, my anger will carry on for ever.

20. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is a fair point. I had thought that HBO would go one of two ways:
    1. Make a show about the event most closely tied to the original, which would be the Blackfyre Rebellion, which had the Three Eyed Raven participating, the house alignments were closer to the "modern" GoT, etc.
    2. Do a quasi-The Crown type thing where they cover the entire history of the dynasty, with time and cast jumps every few seasons. In this case they would start with Aegon, and spend a few seasons each on Aegon's Conquest, The Dance of Dragons, The Blackfyre Rebellion, the Tragedy at Summerhall, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.