Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] LOBSTER DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Sep 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

yeah I got like 10 lbs of them or something because $18 for a ton of candy is just objectively funny. I still think I prefer sour patch kids, but those are good

2. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Absolute crack for me. I was actually relieved when I finished my giant box of them because I had no willpower to stop eating them.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

About all candy us absolute crack for me. I am the worst sugar hound. Can't even keep fruit snacks in the house because they get inhaled. I have to buy in small bags because the rate never changes, just the starting amount. If I get really desperate the baking goods get tapped.

In unrelated news I have an infected toe cuticle and it just kills.

But this wine's pretty good so I've got that going for me.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Christ people yall need to try this Keto diet. It's all bacon, cream cheese, and avocados. I havent looked at a Reeses egg or pumpkin at all.

5. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Yeah, sugar is my vice as well. I’m not a huge drinker, but desserts? Heck yeah. My wife is out of town for a few days and made a pan of rice crispy treats with Cocoa Krispies for me and my daughter to share while she’s gone. I crushed half the pan by myself last night.

I was way more excited than any adult should be when Cheesecake Factory brought back their Snickers cheesecake recently. I don’t know how I manage to not be fat.

6. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm a snack hound. I remember back in the day when I was trying to think of what to make for dinner, I'd have a few Dorito's to tide me over until I figured it out. 30 minutes later the bag would be empty and Dorito's would be my dinner.

7. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Back in my 20s, It was more than once that dinner was popcorn and a root beer float. A good meal was a can of chili, Frozen veggies and some biscuits.

Having children and just getting older forced me to change many of those habits, but ice cream is still my cocaine. Caramel Crunch and Cookie Dough are in the Freezer right now and the Boys know not to take the last scoop of either their Dad will go all Karen on their asses. My Dad just turned 93, has ice cream every day so there is my justification.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.