Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] LABOR DAY WEEKEND 2019 [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Aug 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Focus: LABOR DAY WEEKEND to those who labor.

Are the ropes leads? Man these gals really are laboring. I bet some sick Amish dude keeps them locked up in his cellar.
    [​IMG]

Anne of Green Gables with a Big Butt.
    [​IMG]

I see clean boots. I have my doubt about the type and amount of work being done here.
    [​IMG]

I didn't post naked women in labor. You're welcome. Some of you are probably into that though, you sickos.

I'll be working Labor Day I think. Who can say since my supervisor is late as shit on his scheduling. Hopefully those of you who work the hardest get a breather that day.

Any BBQs or time with friends and family to celebrate planned?

Focus: All things Labor Day weekend.

2. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

I’ll be watching the weather channel and avoiding the heat. This stuff is fascinating, as long as it doesn’t directly impact me. Then it’s terrifying.

Just signed up for a 5k in 2 weeks. It’ll be the first one I’ve done in over a decade. Endurance-wise I’m fine, 5k isn’t that far. I’m just worried about my knees holding up to the pounding (any tips or ideas would be appreciated). I used to be a distance runner, doing 10-15 miles at a shot and all those miles have just ruined my knees over the years. So I ordered a second pair of running shoes to alternate with as I train, and I already wear compression knee sleeves and take a few different supplements including glucosamine, turmeric, and magnesium to help.

3. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wow, 'Wildered, nice choice on the Drunk Thread cover girl! If you've ever wondered what Jungle Julia looks like naked, that woman is a good example; all the same proportions.

Speaking of Jungle Julia, she found out that she's going to be drug tested some time in the near future, so she's had to stop smoking weed and been doing a body cleanse for the past two weeks.

Needless to say, she has not been in good spirits over this; it's like she's been on her period the whole time.
    And now she just started her period. Hoo boy...

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Just wait until you get married!

Set a date yet?

5. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a deck to paint this weekend and OG Kush to get me thru it.

Should be a good weekend.

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Sounds like a kushy job

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

THANKS DAD.

8. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There will be drinking, fishing and a live band this weekend. But first I need to seal the driveway.

And we’re kicking things off with a firepit tonight. Unfortunately it’s about 80 degrees out.

9. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Actually, we were supposed to have already done it, but she heard that the priest in question died, so now it's sort of on hold.
    I'll post a picture when it happens.

10. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll be prepping to survive the yearly hurricane, and trying to minimize the damage it does my property. You know, Florida.

It really is bullshit the hurricane is hitting on labor day. Seriously, the one Monday I was already going to get off? Good chance it fucks shit up enough I get Tuesday off too. Yay?

We're looking at 100+ mile an hour winds in my area. Still not as bad as what Oden is projected to get.

11. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hurricane pro tip: Turn on all your faucets and plug the drains, and fill your house with water to equalize the pressure.

You’re welcome.

12. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

You should just have a friend become an officiant. Here's where I did it. Takes like 5 minutes. The wedding that I did, it was cool for the bride and groom that a family member got to marry them.

My brother did the same thing a few years prior, with an officiant who got certified or whatever on the same website.

13. ODEN

ODEN
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Models don't know what to think at this point. Full-windshield wiper effect at this point. Did final prep at the site today; personally ratcheted porta-potties together myself this afternoon. Sent everyone home to tend to their own. I'm thinking that unless this thing hooks out to sea at the last minute that next week is a complete loss.

14. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Is there anywhere in the world that something like that might be seen as a good omen?

I handle quite a number of offices in FL. I actually had a woman ask me today "There's a hurricane?"....and then get pissed at me when I told her "No, you can't make an appointment for Tuesday." Ya know...Tuesday? The day the hurricane is supposed to hit with possible 130 mph winds, 20" of rain and a 12 foot storm surge? The best part? It was an appointment for a vanity cosmetic treatment. If she's indicative of the population in FL, y'all may just need a good flushing from a hurricane.

15. hourglass

hourglass
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

lmao. I assume you got a lot of that while jamming the keywords into google that lead to the pictures you posted? What is the process anyway, I've noticed your threads are always accompanied with thematic boobies... not that I'm complaining of course.

Totally off for the labor day weekend, can't wait to ignore every phonecall and get lost in world of warcraft classic. It's going to be the most irresponsible thing I have done since accepting a project management job.

16. greybeard

greybeard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

17. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    "Ontario couple Michel and Lynda Thibodeau lodged 22 complaints against the airline in 2016"

They need a new hobby.

Wouldn't it just have been easier and more cost effective to feed them to some bears?

EDIT:

"In 2014, the Supreme Court of Canada ruled they could not sue the airline over a mistaken drink order on an international flight.

The Toronto Sun reported the couple took action after they ordered a 7-Up soft drink in French and instead received a Sprite."

Oh, the fucking horror.

18. Nothingdoing

Nothingdoing
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

It looks like they have been regularing sueing Air Canada since 2000 on various things.

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I remember this fuckhead. He’s some crybaby French cunt who regularly tries to drive a wedge between English and French is this country.

If anyone in here feels like setting him on fire, I will happily watch. Hopefully this time social media turns him into a complete pariah.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.