Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] KY DERBY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rush-O-Matic, May 3, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Who's winning the Kentucky Derby tomorrow? Last five years, the favorite has NOT won.

2. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm going to go out on a limb a say it's a horse.

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

makes notes

Go on . . .

4. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, Fierceness, the favorite, is starting in the 17 post, from which no horse has ever won. I truly think that streak ends with him this year.

I also think the next two that have a shot are way on the inside, Dornoch and Sierra Leone. Sierra Leone is fast, likes to hold back at the start and come from behind, that's why I don't think the 2 post will hurt him. I think him being in the 2 post sets up Dornoch to break clean and fast and go wire to wire. Dornoch already beat Sierra Leone in a crazy race that had SL come last to first, the Dornoch turned on the last bit of speed to retake for a win by nose whiskers.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Which one is the last one to take a dump?

6. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's insider information that we, the public, will probably never know. With everything they put into these horses, I bet they're all pretty much trained to shit when they see the gate. Probably spend months on that one skill.

7. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Went to this last night:

IMG_5410.jpeg

8. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I have never been so jealous of something in recent memory. So ... How was it? Best moments? Most insane shit?

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Best / craziest moment was some story they told about how an Egyptian pharaoh had discovered wormholes. I was pretty trashed by that point and it was towards the end. Giorgio Tsoukalos was cool as shit, though.

10. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Happy Friday all ye Idiots! Get your fancy hats and mint juleps out and watch some horsies run. Who is your pick to win?

I GiS'd sexy KY derby woman and got some link about strippers. Sold!

[​IMG]

11. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

12. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not the Kentucky Derby, but my work did an outing to the Santa Anita Racetrack a few years back (before they killed all those horses filming Luck). They gave us each a hundred bucks to bet with, and since I was drunk, knew nothing about horses, and had free money to bet, I just started making odd bets and declaring things with extreme confidence. Things like "oh, he always breaks late" when my horse was trailing, and "he'll catch up down the stretch, but won't pass the leader." Somehow my inane ramblings turned out to be dead-on accurate, and I won every bet I made, to the point where I noticed some old gamblers started following my subsequent bets (which were equally nonsense). Was a good time.

13. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What are your picks for this derby? Pick 4 horses to finish 1st through 4th, and I'll place the bet. Let's see what you got. I've wagered about $300, mostly high paying exotic bets, like pick 4 and super high five, a few smaller bets that I hope might cover losses incase those exotics don't pan out.

I researched and watched so much prep and qualifying stakes races for this year's derby, probably more than any other year since 2010. Mainly because I had the flu and didn't have much energy for anything else.

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

when you fuck around and find out

15. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My strategy for horse betting doesn't work for the Kentucky Derby, because I was basically just betting on horses that should have been in higher divisions. It's like betting on a major leaguer rehabbing in AAA. No one is exactly slumming it at the Kentucky Derby though.

16. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Saw that on IG. Boating community came out in force to find the guys.
    Fuck people like that

17. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What the fuck is wrong with people? I don't even understand people that drop a McDonald's wrapper out the window at a traffic light. How do you possibly think dumping a whole can of trash in the ocean is okay?

18. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That is a good strategy for typical races. I limit myself to the triple crown, just for fun and excitement. I don't want excitement every weekend for races and horses most people will never even hear of.

Another year I didn't win anything, this makes like three in a row. I think Sierra Leone got fucked by the Japanese horse Forever Young, he was banging the shit out of him the last 1/8 mile. And if SL had won I would have at least won most of my money back. But that's racing, and gambling.

19. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Do you know ANYTHING about cruise ships?

On second thought, don't look into it; you'd shit yourself.

20. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm still pissed at how all the cruise ships sail under foreign flags to avoid US regulations on things like labor, emissions, dumping, etc, and then were all begging for handouts from the US during COVID due to the impact on their business. Fuck off ya little rats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.