Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] KING KAMEHAMEHA DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jun 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Lol. House on a hair less than a 1/4 acre, taxes right at 4k last year.

2. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This makes me want to cry a little. I pay north of $4k/year in taxes on my shitty little 2 bedroom condo. My sister likes to laugh at me about it since she bought a similar place in the township and pays about half the rate. We’re always sort of house hunting but things have gotten SO expensive this past year. Trying to decide whether to suck it up and make some of the changes here that would make it a more viable long term home, like redoing the kitchen and turning the half bath into a second full.

3. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I’m in NJ. That’s about all you need to know about my property taxes.

4. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think we're about $3600 a year in property tax.

Property taxes, thinning hair, weather. Damn, we're old.

5. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

@bewildered Most of the houses that are brick are Craftsman style and they are usually well cared for and more expensive. You don't see many brick/stone houses outside of the cities up here as well. Everything is either old Victorian, 50-60's cape/raised ranch, or 80's 90's track housing.

6. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

That's good to know. I'm not familiar with that region of the country at all, so it's nice to know some generalizations.

7. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Speak for yourselves, I'm a ninja with a full head of hair, that doesn't whine when it gets hot. I do whine when it gets cold.

I signed the Kid and I up for the ninja gym again today. My abs finally recovered from last time, all the lache-ing between bars. I expected my arms, shoulders and hands to be more sore than they were. But my abs definitely we're not used to that type of movement.

8. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It might not being long and luxurious like yours, but mine definitely isn't thinning. I am getting a few grays though. That sucks.

Is that ninja place a chain or local thing? Looks like it'd be a good way to get some exercise besides weights or cardio.

9. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know about the specific one Fiveslide went to, but there's a bunch of those things popping up in a lot of major metropolitan areas that are individually owned places. If you just do a google search for 'obstacle course gym 'city name'' you should be able to see if there are any near you.

10. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, @jdoogie covered it. Google should provide some photos so you can get a feel for type and number of obstacles. It's as fun a physical workout as I've ever had. Beats weights and running in the fun category, by far.

11. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bitch please....House on a 7700sq ft lot = $8k in taxes for 2020. Thank you northern Virginia.

12. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hope McDonald's gives this manager a raise for showing restraint, and I hope they don't come down too hard on the employee who finally lost it.

I'm not sure how to embed Facebook videos. I don't have Facebook and was able to watch this, though.

https://www.facebook.com/brewskee61/videos/10226014349164614/?t=5

lol, the dude hollering World Star.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Jesus H tapdancing Christ. Put that coked-out bimbo to sleep already. That employee should be stomping on her fucking face like it’s a raft pump, much less punch her a couple times.

Nobody should have to put up with that at work (or ever), period. You can tolerate it and it will happen again, or you can teach them a lesson.

14. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Someone played the fuck around and find out game.

All I see is an employee defending themselves from a physical attack. If fired, I'd sue McD's for wrongful termination and failure to provide a safe working environment for it's employees

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Shades of the greatest snd most satisfying beat down at all, the the Village in NYC. In this case “Fuck around” was with an ex-convict, and “find out” was a series of head gashes and skull fractures from a solid steel scraper; which he was eventually cleared of.

As he should be:

16. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    That $1500 in property taxes that I was saying was excessive? That was taxes on a uninhabitable hovel on 1/2 acre, not a place you could actually live in.

My 55 acres with a livable house in MS ran about $315 a year. My 3 unimproved acres in MO run about $100. My 1 1/2 acres in CA is about $150, So yeah, 1/2 acre with what used to be a house on it being accessed for $1500 seems excessive to me.

17. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

He was a few months out of jail for manslaughter, where he spent 11 years. He was getting his life back on track and some shithead jumps over the counter and threatens his life over a $50 bill his co-worker had to counterfeit check (likely store policy).

as for the most satisfying beat down, I think we all know who the clear winner is:

18. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ok I’ll shut up and sit down. Damn.

19. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
  20. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Our real estate taxes aren't bad. It's all the boats, cars and trailers that add up to thousands of dollars a year for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.