Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] INTERNATIONAL BEER DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Aug 5, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just made a batch of jello - two family size packs. I’m kind of excited about that, really.

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No popsicles?

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Ugh... mine happens in about 6 weeks.

Fuck.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

You spelled Poopsicles wrong.

5. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

you spelled polypsicles wrong.

I got some big-ass lemonade pop-ice.
    And maybe some slush puppies? For not having kids, we buy a lot of sugar.

6. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Back to flooring, the builder installed engineered hardwood was surprisingly not insanely upcharged, so we had it installed throughout the main floor.

The carpet options were all garbage, even the upgrades, so we went with the builder grade inthe baedrooms and the basement. After four years it already needs replaced, but with a toddler, another kid about to arrive and two dogs, we're letting the current carpet soak up the spills, vomit, etc. We're hoping we can get another 4-5yrs out of it, but the carpet's so shitty, I'm not sure it can.

In the basement, we're leaning to replace the carpet with LVP ot tile...something that's inexpensive to replace or will survive when the sump invariably dies.

7. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just scheduled my butt cam consultation for Oct. After seeing what my buddy is going through with stage 4 rectal cancer at 48 years old, I will GLADLY sit on the crapper for the night and get a camera shoved up my ass.

8. sharkhead nachos

sharkhead nachos
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Ah yes, the butt cam.

The hard part of the prep... you know, asside (sic) from briskly walking to the toilet every 15 minutes, was drinking all the prep solution. Had to drink so many ounces of that crap in a certain amount of time and after 2 rounds, I was struggling to drink it all down.
    Maybe I was lucky but I did not have the panicky, prayer-filled run to the toilet in hopes I would not absolutely shit myself. Rather, I would get this feeling that conveyed "you are going to crap in 30-45 seconds... this is your only warning." So I had plenty of time to get up and carefully make my way to the throne and take care of business. I would strongly suggest if you have the time to install a bidet beforehand. This will save you a lot of TP and wear and tear on your O-ring.
    The actual procedure I was out like a light and do not remember any of it. Like the part where I was in recovery and they told me a polyp was removed and there was a small clip in my colon where it was removed. I did not remember this and was advised to go to the ER the next morning because it caused a minor amount of pain. We called the doc that performed the procedure and was told in no uncertain terms that I should feel absolutely no pain whatsoever the next morning. So, the trip to the ER revealed the clip and that doc consulted with the other doc. I'm still a little pissed about that because they were instructed to tell my wife everything once the colonoscopy was done. They of course told her nothing.

The new house (moving this weekend, and moving sucks) had to have all new flooring. It had carpet in bedrooms and living room, some tile at the front door and fireplace, and linoleum in the kitchen, washroom, and bathrooms. It was all pretty disgusting so it all went and was replaced with a commercial grade LVP. I think it looks pretty good, especially the part of not having to install it myself. I'm hoping it lasts a good long while since it's just me, the wife, and the cat.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Flooring and butt cams. We are getting old.

10. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fun fact from fiveslide... One of the boats i used to deliver was owned by a man that invented some version of the butt cam. He was french and had some wild stories animal testing in third world countries, like the time an ape woke from anesthesia while its eye was popped out of its socket and the anesthesiologist had left the room so nobody to put it back under.

11. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's (supposedly) one of the advantages of ClenPiq. We will see. Two smaller bottles. One at 5pm the evening before and one at 10pm.

12. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

YOU'RE GETTING OLD.

Although I should probably schedule a colonoscopy, since I just turned 40, and everyone in my family dies of cancer, and I finally have health insurance...

13. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just finished the final dose of GatorLax. It’s just…thick and gritty. Not a bad taste but you are forcing it down. It said to do it within 15 minutes each time but I was so afraid I’d have trouble with it that I did them all in under 5 minutes.

And yeah…I don’t feel like I will shit myself, but I will probably have a few days where I would not even consider trusting a fart. It’s just a sensation if “let’s go shit water, whaddaya say?”

What’s a good post-filming meal?

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I took advantage of my 2 person shower with a nice, comfortable seat in it. No waffle stomping required. It's the full-body bidet.

And the tankless hot water heater was absolutely amazing.

15. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ah to be single. Pretty sure I'd be googling divorce lawyers if I shit in the shower. Regardless how water-like it was.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I remember back in the day, when I was married, and it was still new enough that we tried showering together, because it seemed like a fun thing to do.

She was not impressed when I pissed on her leg.

I didn't, and still don't, understand her outrage.

17. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And also, no other guy has pissed on her leg, probably. So it’s an enduring victory.

18. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Convenience, habbit, and marking my territory.

The marriage Trifecta.

19. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am now certain that the main demographic for bidet customers is “anyone who just went through their first colonoscopy prep.”

20. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Also, people who lived through TP shortages during COVID.

And people with cloth diapers. I will be ecstatic when I don't have to wash diapers anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.