Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] I FOUGHT THE LAW & THE LAW WON [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, May 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You and Jungle Julia both. She always asks for extras.

2. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In other Jungle Julia news: as soon as I came home, the first thing out of her mouth was - I shit you not:
    "How fast can you get your dick hard?"

Me: "Uhhhhhh, I don't know.... It depends... Why?"

JJ: "Because I'm about to start my period, and I'm feeling crampy, and it feels like I need to pee, but I already peed, so I need you to fuck me to make it go away."

I'll just leave the rest to y'all's imaginations.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Listening to Bill Laimbeer and Isiah Thomas on the new Jordan Netflix documentary gave me cancer. It’s been three decades and these petty, filthy fucktards haven’t learned a thing. At least we don’t have to watch them slew-foot every player on earth anymore.

4. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

This made my skin crawl for the first time in I don't know when. Y'all gotta see this

5. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

No no, my man. I mean we eat like a buncha fatties here. The food places always optimistically think there are more people eating the food than are.

In fact, I used to lie to the Chinese place we frequented before the move about number of forks needed. It made the visit slightly less shameful.

Tbh we don't even use plasticware, would prefer it if they just left it out.

6. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mantises have always been one of my favorite insects. After watching that I may start breeding them.

You can see the hornet struggling to get his stinger into position. If he had managed to twist around just a little more, that encounter might have turned out differently.

7. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like how it was still trying to swing the stinger around after the Mantis had eaten its head off. Reminded me of Anthony Hopkins standing behind him and cutting off parts of Ray Liotta's brain at the dinner table in Hannibal.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Praying Mantis are the most fearless and badass insect on the planet. Scorpions perfected the look, but the Mantis is the H.N.I.C.

To attack a creature 1000x your mass, and put up a legit fight is just entirely different hardwiring:

Since ancient times to this very day, People leash mantis with thin string to their bed posts at night to keep mosquitos out. Any bug entering that bedroom during the night becomes a gory lunch.

#68 Crown Royal, May 7, 2020
    Last edited: May 7, 2020
  9. Whothehell

Whothehell
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Every time my wife and I order Chinese food for ourselves, it comes with 4 or 5 fortune cookies, which they try and base on how many people the food is meant to feed. I consider it a badge of honour.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Fortune cookies are used to make the heat shield tiles for the space shuttle. Fuck those things.

11. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

File this under "things I do not love." Getting a video call from my husband's nosy aunt through facebook messanger.

Nooope. Nobody's home.

Is this just new-age millennial decorum or is that just fucking weird? I have a hard time discerning if I am anti-social or people are just annoying.

12. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No, people are annoying.

Also, I guess video calls were ONE thing movies got right about the future.

13. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Yea, at least this one person is annoying for sure.

Video calls to me are a planned event generally reserved for people you miss seeing. So like, when my husband and I were long distance for awhile. Or my parents who live far away. Some of the past gchats with TiB members were amusing, but again...planned event.

Anything else can be communicated via text. Text, messenger, email. Whatever. I hate talking on the phone too. I do it when needed for business reasons or to have a directed conversation but not for social. I don't get people who are on the phone for more than 20 minutes because they just want to chat. I miss body language and visual cues and just don't enjoy the conversation.

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

15. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My daughters friend had a habit of accidentally calling my number when trying to reach my daughter for a FaceTime call. I didn’t recognize the number, but it was local, so I picked up, at which point we both would realize her mistake. All harmless, just teenage stupidity- until the third time, when I answered and she appeared on my phone in her bedroom. From the neck up, fortunately.

At which point I told her to knock it off and put my name as a contact so she couldn’t make that mistake again, and I saved her number as a contact so that I’d know it was her and know not to answer.

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

And you are nervous why? You are the home of the most terrifying wasp on earth. The sting known as “Fifteen Minutes In Hell”. The Tarantula Hawk.
    186D45E9-4182-4BFB-9FE5-9C052A5D3ED9.jpeg

Look at that 1/4 inch stinger. That gorgeous girl eats giant spiders alive and lays their eggs in them like a Xenomorph. Southern USA’s prettiest Hellspawn.

they are also horrifyingly big:
    F8BF9018-E111-45C6-9189-0BCCE473A474.jpeg

17. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

theres no way that’s in the US. You’re lying to me. That’s an Australia thing.

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Try New Mexico.

But they aren’t “killer” towards humans. They’re generally shy towards most things except tarantulas, who they put through a plan of excruciating pain and suffering that then Devil himself couldn’t devise on his best day.

19. wilder111

wilder111
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

the literal advice of the guy that came up with the pain-index of stings for this, is" lay down and just scream"

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Only the bullet ant’s sting is worse. In the entire world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.