Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] HURRICANE IAN CLEANUP[NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Sep 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is so opposite for me - when I was trying to get pregnant/pregnant it was better because there was no fear of oops. But we are risk averse people.

There’s a good local urologist who snips, ties AND cauterizes who claims she has never had a reversal. Husband will be seeing her after we have baby 2 (original plan) or if we decide we are 1 and done (because traumatic birth followed by 16 months and counting of sleep torture).

2. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Still one of the best lines from The Simpsons when Ned’s house is blown away by a hurricane Marge ask Maude if they have insurance, “ow no Ned doesn’t do insurance, he considers it a form of gambling.”

4. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just watched an old episode of a poker show, filmed right after Phil Laak's injury, and he was talking about how he self-insures for medical stuff. Gamblers gon' gamble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.