Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] HOPPY EASTER 2022 [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Apr 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

never Heard of her

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seeing pictures of him lately I have the feeling he doesnt bathe or brush his teeth on a regular basis.

3. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As the theory goes, the day before, Johnny Depp compared their relationship to Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall, so she went all Bacall on him.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don’t see what depp gets out of this though even if he wins. All of his shitty behavior is the only thing the industry he works in cares about. Seems like he’s just digging himself a deeper hole if he’s trying to get his career back. Trump perfected moving on without apologizing and if there’s one thing Hollywood loves more than self absorbed virtue signaling it’s money. Take a few years off, put together some smaller movie winners to show he’s still a draw and he’d be back as Jack Sparrow for the 10th time.

5. Esian

Esian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Listening to that tape was like a flashback to the final year with my ex-wife. I only made it a few minutes into the coverage before I decided to just nope out and not go down that hole.

6. Trickysista

Trickysista
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I think he cares about clearing his name for his children's sake. I don't think he really cares about getting more work in Hollywood, and given his history of abuse in his childhood, he just wants to live out his life without the stigma of being a wife beater. She's fucking psycho. I mean, she shit on his bed because she was mad at him. And based on the pictures, texts, and testimony, it sounds like she really tried to goad him into a lot of arguments.

7. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I haven’t seen any of the trial even if she comes off as a psycho and say he ends up winning this case. It still feels like it’d be pyritic victory. I’m not a wife beater but here in a court of law are all the shitty things I did do. Sort of the Streisand effect.

Part of me thinks it’s admirable to possibly burn it all down to do what he thinks is right but it’s quite the gamble. If he loses this one it’s over. No coming back (not in America at least). With legal bills and mismanagement of his money over the years he could be in a DeNiro or Nic Cage situation where he’d need to do every last C movie to pay off debt. Lot’s of Chinese and Eastern European films in his future.

8. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is the most believable part of the whole thing, to me. You wanna argue about who beat who? Okay, I’ll hear you both out.
    You wanna deny you shit on the bed? Nope, you did it, no question.

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I agree. He got MeToo’d from this already and their divorce settlement is done. I think he just wants to salvage what he can of his public image. I’d probably do the same.

Context aside, her referring to shitting his bed as, “dropping a grumpy” is pretty funny.

10. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just want to see what the financial damages for getting an A-list actor blacklisted from Hollywood are. Dude was making $15-20 million per movie and Heard could be on the hook for all of it.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

That's just heresay.

12. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In the Midwest it was a gromper. Do they actually have photos of said grumpy or are they all going on word of mouth?

13. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

We used to call my uncle's elderly father Grumper. Brings a whole new meaning to that name.

14. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She sent him a naked photo while he was working on The Lone Ranger. If she was manipulating him then, can we blame her for how shitty that movie was?

15. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think there's a level of misogyny here to immediately jump to the chick who sends nudes instead of the human cannibal costar.

16. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What level, do you think? I feel like I'm about a 6.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.