Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] HOPPY EASTER 2022 [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Apr 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But weed is a magical cure for everything, man.

2. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I get much more upset at the guy that looks like Jerry Garcias illegitimate off spring claiming medical marijuana is a cure all. You aren’t doing your cause any favors when that’s your front line advocate.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Who? I need to see a picture of this.

4. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just google image search “wook.”

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ive been staying with my brother on my vacation in Florida. My mom was already here visiting to help watch my nephew. It's a apartment complex in Miami. MY MOM. IS. A NEXTDOOR. DRAMA.QUEEN.

Long story short, cat ladies, feral cats, police, building management. All intersecting into a web of high school bullshit at levels Ive never seen with my mom. Quite frankly Im embarrassed and ashamed.

6. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

My mom is a nextdoor queen too. She writes these super long well worded (in her opinion) posts and likes to read them off her computer to us when she gets likes or stirs up ridiculous comments from others.

What did your mom get into?

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Speak of the devil, give weed at least some credit: it helps make jam bands tolerable.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Weed culture all but vanished after it was legalized here and the Dispensaries opened up everywhere. Watching that embarrassing demographic decimate itself by not being valid anymore was sweet music to my ears. Good riddance.

I haven’t seen this type of store explosion since the Beta/VHS rental boom of the 80’s. The stores are EVERYWHERE here. But since none of them know how to sell it cheap, I still get it at the native reservation.

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I like the dispensary near me. Not a single white guy with greasy dreadlocks in sight.

10. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I'm just shocked at how cheap the concentrates are for vapes. $16 for a gram that will last months.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

No shit... I'm absolutely amazed at just how many pot shops there are. Just about every failed coffee shop turned into one, and some of them are HUGE, and you never see anyone at them.

I really have to wonder how long they will survive. I tend to think they are fronts for drug dealers, so their actual sales don't matter at all.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I think the ones that will last are the “farm gate” stores where you can buy it cheap from the place where it’s grown. No middle man. They have better sales and pitches to bring in customers because they have total control of the product.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

“Months” she says. I have stood up and walked out the room while laughing.

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It seems to me that all the officially sanctioned shit for sale is exactly that... shit.

15. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hate smoking weed. Not matter how small of a hit I take, I cough like crazy. Edibles are cool but take too long to kick it. Drinks are where it's at. Small sip and 30 mins later you're flying high

16. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

since Texas is backwards with a lot of shit, marijuana and women's rights included, I made due with delta 8, which was absolutely wonderful right up until it wasn't. Went from giving me about 90% of the feeling that weed does, to some of the worst fucking paranoia/bad trip hell I've ever experienced. Of course I'm an idiot, so I had to try it like three more times to be sure it wasn't just a bad batch or brand, but it's like something switched in my brain and now I can't do it anymore.

I'm holding out hope that once marijuana becomes legalized I won't have the same effects. A bit scared though.

#116 Revengeofthenerds, Apr 20, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
  17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There are a couple of cat ladies feeding some feral cats in the apartment complex. My mom and her posse of anti cat people tattled to the management. They told them stop but they have since found ways to feed them surreptitiously. My mom has started to document these feedings with her phone. The night I arrived, before I got here, some lady supposedly was videoing my mom while she was walking my brother's dog. My mom held up her phone and said "I can video you too!" Lady flipped out confronted my mom with beer in hand saying she was invading her privacy and then called the cops on my mom. Many eye rolls were had and they left since nothing illegal happened. My mom has gone to 11 and is texting and talking to everyone shes known in her life about it. The building management called her today to tell her, and everyone, to knock it off. I heard her saying, "Every time I walk out the door that lady comes outside and stares at me, I think she's following me!" This is not the same mom that raised me. She always wanted girls but had to tamp it down living with three sons and a husband. Now that she has my sister in law that will hear all of this stuff out and agree with her. It's on.

As far as 420. Didnt realize it but walking to the pier to fish this morning there was a huge waft of blunt smoke coming from one of the high rise apartments. Makes sense in retrospect.

If you dont want to smoke but want to get just as stoned off of a contact high listen to Bill Maher's new podcast. It should be called "Getting completely BLOWED w/ Bill Maher." Ive only listened to the Quentin Tarantino one hoping it'd be interesting. It went off the rails about half way through and it was just two stoned idiots giggling at each other. It was terrible.

18. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

That's the sale price, normally $20, but its THC% is in the 90s. And it's just for one person. Hubs was gifted 3 1g-ers at Thanksgiving and still has plenty left.

Oregon has some quality product but if you smoke flower it can be expensive. It's honestly amazing how the concentrates measure up. And it's more convenient to use. I don't mind someone vaping in the house but get your bud outside because my kid will not be exposed to that lingering stank.

19. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

The right drink can be the best thing ever.

I found a drink one time, some sort of blueberry tea, that I could never find again. Makes me so mad, I checked back over a few months. Made me feel almost like...I didn't have a back. Pure medicinal bliss. Even on good days I can feel my back pain and discomfort and I had true relief for a few hours.

20. Esian

Esian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

They are $35 ish here, but considering it lasts me the full year until I throw away the end of it because I get sick of having to keep it perfectly upright during storage in order to not have it all settle to one side of the cartridge towards the end, I can't complain.

I smoked when I was young, didn't particularly enjoy it compared to drinking, and left it behind as I hit my mid-twenties. When it became recreationally legal here I couldn't resist the idea of being able to walk into a clean retail location and purchasing vs buying it behind the shady gas station in town as a kid. I love the vape concentrates because I feel like I can just take a couple of tiny hits and properly measure out just enough to hit that real smooth buzz that mixes perfectly with a couple of drinks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.