Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] HAPPY HALLOWEEN [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Oct 27, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

My neighbor handed me a glass of wine while I trick or treated with lil B the other night. It was great, but I developed a headache that night. Water qui kly set me straight. I think I'm perpetually on the cusp of dehydration.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

How DARE you thpeak those things, thailor.

IMG_3240.jpeg

3. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I used to to drink any of the cheap heavys. Bud, Busch, Coors, etc... Now I only want good, really strong IPAs. I think they give me a better buzz and don't completely ruin me the next day. Probably cause I can only drink about 4, so the hangovers aren't near as bad as drinking 8-12 weaker beers. I want to start about 7pm, drink my four IPAs and be in bed by 9.

4. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd like to agree but I haven't mowed a lawn in almost 25 years. I use to bitch about it to the Ex and I wanted to hire a lawn guy. She thought it wasn't that big of a deal until I came home one day and she was in the backyard mowing on a warm (not even hot) day. She came inside and said "That sucks" I replied that her job wasn't done. She still had to mow the front, weed the beds, edge the sidewalk and empty the clippings bag to which she said "Fuck that. You can hire someone." Done. Best $80 a month I've ever spent.

5. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I spent Monday and Tuesday driving, wasn't sure if we were going to make it back into town in time to get the kids trick or treating. My MIL was also driving, my daughter drove with my MIL knowing full well she wasn't going to make it back in time. One of my daughters friends on Wednesday found out that my daughter didn't get to go out, and gave her half of her candy. I knew they were friends, but they are 10 year old girls, so they have had some fights, like fuck you i am not talking to you again type fights. They hand out regularly but this really came out of left field.

6. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bud Light is what I and all of my friends drank in high school when we didn't know that it was watered-down mule piss.

Today I drink Natural Ice. I'm classy like that.

7. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had some leftover Bud Lite that I’d bought for a picnic, knowing that was several peoples’ beer of choice. I didn’t mind it, especially on a super hot day. I could pound them so they were super cold and not get drunk.

I steer towards the Sam Adams seasonals as well as our local breweries’ stuff. But the latter tends to upset my stomach these days. For lighter stuff, it’s Labatts or better yet, Yuengling, which is readily available around here on tap and bottled.

8. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

20 mile race tomorrow. Assuming I don’t die during it, this is my training peak, followed by a 3 week taper until the marathon. Cannot believe I made it this far. Cannot believe I’m dumb enough to run for around 4 hours

10. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Didn't you just fuck yourself up last week while running?

In other news, a bunch of guys at work didn't get paid today. Apparently, there was some clerical error, and all the guys who use the "major" banks (Bank of America, Chase, Wells-Fargo, etc.) didn't get their direct deposits.
    I use a Texas-based bank, so I didn't have a problem.

I balked at direct deposit when I got hired, but that is the ONLY way my county pays.

What was really interesting about this, is I found out how many of the guys working here LITERALLY live paycheck-to-paycheck, including some of the supervisors.
    Like, they have NOTHING in their bank account prior to Friday morning. A bunch of guys were stressing over buying tacos or soda yesterday, and now the payments have been processed, and they may have overdraft fees on $5 purchases. I thought I was bad with money.

Oh, and for the record, I was approved for that promotion I mentioned a few weeks ago. I'm sort of a junior supervisor for the new hires in my department.

11. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Just pay the employees in company scrip. Doesn't really matter since they're retarded with money anyway.

12. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Congrats on the promotion.

It always amazed me how bad a lot of people are with money. The current inflation rates make it worse I'm sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.