Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] HAPPY HALLOWEEN! [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Oct 28, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

It's Halloween weekend! Are you dressing up as a sexual pun and partying? Going around the neighborhood with the kiddos to collect loot? Putting a bowl outside for all the sweet children because you're a bitter gremlin?

The Halloween decorations have been fun to see while kiddo and I ride around on the bike. We have been pretty minimal on our own decor here but are going to be carving a pumpkin today for the front step.

Happy Halloween! Y'all be good.

[​IMG]

2. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

My wife started watching xmas movies today. fml

3. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is my favorite holiday, and I'm spending it solo in Seattle. Any suggestions are welcome, I'm starting off with the Oddities and Curiosities Expo tomorrow morning.

I had already bought tickets when I realized it was not the "Odd-Titties and Curiosities Expo", but meh. Making the best of it.

Happy Halloween, all!

4. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

5. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now I understand why you pull such malicious pranks on her; she deserves it.

At this point in my life, the over-commercialization of Christmas has completely killed the holiday for me.

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

man between that, her obsession with going to target, pumpkin spice EVERYTHING, that her only choices of TV shows are Friends re-runs or all those bravo shows, and buying an insane number of throw pillows and rugs, there's more personality quirks than you can shake a stick at

relevant video

7. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

The best album from one of the (very) few good nu-metal bands came out 25 years ago today.

8. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love Christmas, but don't get the trend of celebrating it so damned early. When I worked at an office at our local mall, the overhead Christmas music and decorations going up the first week of November ruined it. So I started kinda ignoring it all until the two weeks leading up to it, then watching the old TV specials, playing the music, etc. I also try to have all the shopping, wrapping, etc done by then so I can just chill and enjoy the holiday.

9. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Christmas is my favorite holiday, but yeah, it’s not even Thanksgiving yet. Put that shit away.

Halloween is my least favorite holiday. I grew up in a very rural area, so there was no big trick-or-treating hauls to be had. And so there was no reason to dress up. Just never got into it.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Id say Christmas is my favorite Holiday followed by Thanksgiving. Kind of a wash really. We used to have big turkey dinners on both and would just switch which side of the family we'd have them with year to year.

End of day Friday they sent an email saying we can dress up Monday but said nothing, racist (durr), too revealing, anything that implies violence, anything that makes fun of impoverishment, or makes fun of disabilities. I hate the world we live in more and more each day. Im not sure if they made the list specifically for the lgbt spectrum girl or not because she is a legit costumier that made a movie worthy pirate costume last year. She could have raped and pillaged all sorts of people in that outfit.

Im going as Alex Delarge from A ClockWork Orange. Codpiece and all.

#10 Kubla Kahn, Oct 29, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2022
  11. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It ought to be a law that pumpkin spice, fall loving assholes have to clean my gutters and manage the leaves here every season.

We had gutter guards, they still clogged up, they would only catch light rain. Heavy rain just flowed right past them like we didn't have gutters.

Screenshot_20221029-111916-251.png

12. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just love the feeling you get when you put the supposedly patched tire back on and it's half flat. Good times.

13. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

#13 Aetius, Oct 29, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2022
  14. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We had an eventful ride home after a Halloween thing. We came around a curve in a typical country back road. There was a cop ahead, it looked like he had someone pulled over. I slow down and prepare to pass them and I see another cop coming up behind us. I get about 150' away, moving slowly because it's dark and the lights are blinding. I hear a gunshot.

I stood on the brake, I ducked, got low behind the dash. Told the kid to duck. Should have told the wife to duck because she didn't and could have gotten her head shot off if it turned out being more than what it was.

Someone had hit a deer, the cop shot it to end its suffering. I saw him walk back to his car with the rifle and wave us past.

Then we got behind one of those people that are obviously drunk. The kind going under the speed limit but you're afraid to pass them cause the keep crossing the centerline.

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Getting packed up to bead back to civilization.

It’s a bit of a chilly morning so far.

AB44439C-0C7A-41B8-A241-4E8AA7D057C9.jpeg

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Just got the tree decorated for the holiday season.

67112D15-AD5A-4BCA-923B-16B9472E7838.jpeg

17. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

How did you get your car on the hook like that?

18. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I just learned about "Trunk or Treat" and I think telling any child that this is an adequate substitute for real Trick or Treating should be considered child abuse.

19. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I always assumed it was for fat parents who don't want to walk

20. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

It's for kids who are young and go to bed early, or who are too little to walk very far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.