Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY TIB! [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Oct 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suapyg

suapyg
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Hey all y'all. Got an email. I'm kind of blown away to see this thing still exists and has been going all this time. Hello to whoever the fuck remembers me. And whoever doesn't, too, for that matter.

2. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well holy shit.

Personally, I miss allord’s posts and the cartoons from Chris Griffin(I think?) where he used to make fun of ballsack were hilarious.

3. Darkstone

Darkstone
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Holy shit - I didn't know these forums were still around. I never posted much of anything back in the day - but it's almost comforting to come back.

4. roy jones

roy jones
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Strange to see old names again. Had a lot of fun on the TMMB (RMMB....pssst. newbs.).

My favorite memories were Friday Wahoos. Not sure why, but the most I laughed was the Dustin Diamond wahoo where we got a hold of his actual cell phone number. It probably wasn't the best one by far but it thoroughly entertained me. Anyways, glad to see you guys holding down the fort still!

5. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, that was Chris Griffin, AKA Gris. I absolutely loved them, especially knowing that Chris really, sincerely didn’t give Ballsack a second thought outside of throwing out a quickly made cartoon.

6. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

His cartoons were funny, but he posted his stand up on here awhile back and goddamn it was terrible. I admire him for trying, but yikes. It was hard to not feel embarassed for him while watching that. I don't doubt it's really hard to be good at though.

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I've seen him in clubs a few times, and thought he was really good...

8. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The clip he posted was only a few minutes so it wasn't a lot of material to judge, but my thinking was if you post something that short you are trying to pick your best, but maybe he just made a bad choice on which section to use.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I know the clip you’re speaking of and yes, it wasn’t funny at all. It was earlier open-mic style material, I saw some later clip of him and he was decent.

10. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anyone know if Hotwheelz is still alive?

11. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Without even reading that I’m going to guess it’s Mackamey Manor. I am familiar. He’s basically turned it into a prison torture boot camp over the years, and the guy is a service officer in the Army.

You will have your head locked in a cage filled with snakes, wear an electrified collar, get half-drowned in a cage, waterboarded, and pulled by actors through holes in the furniture and walls.

Basically they pound you with terror until you have an anxiety attack. However, besides the violence he insists its “PG-13”.

....you see there’s another haunted house in America called “Blackout” that tears your clothes off, simulated murder and rape, screaming threats and profanities while bound to a chair, wags actual dicks in your face, and degrades you horribly. You also have to travel through it by yourself. Essentially, it makes you the victim in a living, breathing horror film.

Blackout also has no “ending”. You are thrown screaming into the city street begging for it to end with a bag over your head, right in front of the queue line.

13. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

People actually pay for that shit?!? WTF

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Mackamey has a waiting list of about twenty-five thousand people. It charges four cans of dog food as it’s price. Yeah, it’s non-profit. Blackout costs fifty bucks.

There’s a feature-length documentary about this “community” of people who create haunted attractions but the movie largely focuses on Mackamey and Blackout:

Blackout looks like it came from the deepest hole of Scootah’s mind:

#114 Crown Royal, Oct 22, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  15. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Imagine you had an accountant/bookkeeper that had worked for you for almost a decade. She was more than an accountant, she ended up marrying my wife and I and being our son’s grandmother. Now imagine you found out she was embezzling funds in the past couple years.

My attorney said we’ll go after her civilly, but if I open the criminal case can of worms, it’ll quickly be out of my hands and the DA may or may not take my wishes into consideration. Am I willing to let a 60+ year old, nonviolent women go to prison?

I honestly don’t know but I have to make that decision next week.

16. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

She didn't take your relationship into account when she was stealing, I don't see why you should take it into account when you go after her? As someone who has had this happen twice to them under similar circumstances (long-term employee, felt like part of the family, stole) my advice would be plain and simple: while it might have been an important relationship for you, it clearly wasn't for her. It was one-sided. Take the emotions out of it and proceed as you would if it was any other person.

17. Sicnevol

Sicnevol
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Yeah, she abused your relationship for self enrichment. Thats incredibly fucked up. Criminal case that shit up.

18. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had to think about this one a minute. Ya know, a guy working on our house, someone we gave the benefit of the doubt to ended up being the person who robbed us. He had the balls to come here every day after the fact, sit there as I apologized that the whole crew had the state police pinging their cell phones, etc.

And when I found out it was not only him, but the police couldn't pin it on him, it was a good thing for him he ended up doing 4 years in prison after being caught robbing someone else whose house he was working at.

My point is, if someone was so trusted, so a part of my family and they fucked me over... Well, I wouldn't feel the slightest bit of mercy for someone who betrayed that kind of trust.

19. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If it makes you feel better, our criminal justice system is very biased against incarcerating women, especially elderly ones.

20. greybeard

greybeard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I was stuck trying to work out why your female accountant married your wife, then I got some nice images then I saw that she was 60. (Not that there's anything wrong with 60 year olds. Another 6 months and I'll be one.) Then the image altered a bit. Had a few more wrinkles and sort of slowed done and faded to black and white...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.