Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY TIB! [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Oct 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

2. AbsentMindedProf

AbsentMindedProf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Is it any wonder why online shopping is destroying the store/retail industry? It fucking deserves to die. I don’t go to malls very often anymore and I know why. There’s no customer service. At all.

You want service? Get in line to use an iPad so you can APPLY to talk to a human being working in the store. These employees will look you right in the eye as they walk past you, because you are not worthy of attention yet. Papers first, please. Then a random, nightclub-style triage is performed as you sit in some sort of preschool art table, since there are no cash areas and no products with prices displayed on them. Also: make sure to speak to the employee clearly, as they come from a land where the most hi-tech mode of transportation is vines.

It is a fucking OTTERBOX. An item. I take it off the shelf, give you money, walk out of the fucking store. Was that a system that need fixing into the shitshow we endure now?

4. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What store is this? I mean I don’t like going to malls or anything because I don’t like the undulating masses of human flesh constantly being in my way. But your experience sounds like a looney bin.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Here?

The Apple Store

Rogers

Any store involving phones that isn’t a kiosk (about half the stores in the mall these days, split evenly with shoes)

The Cannabis Store (Central Cannabis. Anybody who comes to my city, don’t ever fucking go there).

...these are four stores in the last week where I’ve had to deal with this horrendous, unnecessary bullshit. I don’t know who thought this was “cool” but they should be shot and pissed on.

I’m the customer, you’re the employee. JUST PERFORM THE FUCKING TRANSACTION.

6. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ah yes. I don’t get cell phones at physical locations. I only order online. I can turn the fucking thing on and set it up myself. I need to hold it first to see if I like it? Fuck outta here

7. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Rock just bought a home in my small town of Powder Springs outside of Atlanta.

I’d say there’s a pretty good chance I’ll run into him one day.

8. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Stone Cold Steve Austin lived (still lives? I don’t know) pretty close to me. Used to run into him all the time. Super nice, not at all how I expected. Which I guess is what happens when all you know is the character on tv.

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Halloween: Ressurection is on and it’s remarkably peak-early 2000s. It’s got one of the kids from American Pie, it’s got Tyra Banks shaking her ass, it’s got Busta Rhymes doing whatever, and it’s got internet usage and exposition as a plot device. “Yo come check out my web cam.”

I love this movie.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That was the one where they were filming a reality show in it right?

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Busta used the same martial arts moves perfected by the Shogun Of Harlem in that movie. And he’s 6’6” so he was as big as Myers. They also killed Laurie in it.

I did not mind H20. It was extremely well shot and directed. I just can’t stand when Myers commits “gimmick” murders. He only needs to stab and strangle.

12. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Kiddos passed out from Halloween, it’s below freezing here in Texas which is a rarity so I just started a fire. Nice cigar and a microbrew nonalcoholic porter (yes that’s a thing) to celebrate my recent promotion to executive and the pay raise that will eventually come with it.

Hard to beat this right now.

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Spagnola did a pretty good job on this halloween themed video. lol

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

i watched a lot of her stuff after you posted that. She’s a Carnegie Mellon grad who has a fitness channel too and the stuff she does with her apartment (like the fur hallway, yard in the kitchen, etc) is a good example of how you don’t have to be a “tool person” to take on home improvement projects. I’m shocked she doesn’t have millions of subs.

One of my favorite yt channels right now honestly, even if it does seem like it’s geared more toward women.

15. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh hey. I checked my email, and this thread is still active.

I stopped posting because I thought I should make friends with people in person instead of online. I have since learned this is a huge mistake and I have returned to the joys of trolling the internet to catfish people into thinking I'm a 25-year-old and then revealing that I'm 13.

16. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Boy or girl? Asking for a friend

17. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm 13, could go either way.

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Looks like somebody found a cure for white knights....
    B41CFA6B-3A1B-4164-8D04-8F1E9610CCF1.jpeg

19. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Good example on why you don't get involved with any domestic disputes. It's kinda a hot topic in the CCL community, because depending on where you live, the laws are vague or sometimes allow you to act in defense of others in certain situations (like if an unrelated to you person is getting attacked with an ax). Do you step in and defend them? If they have a relationship with their attacker, sometimes the attack will stop but then they'll both turn on you (which is how the ax attack ended for one Good Samaritan).

Personally, unless a member of my immediate family is involved or it's some other weird circumstance (like an officer asking for assistance), I'm not stepping in to defend anyone but myself. I'll call the authorities, I'll record video evidence if I'm safely able to do so, I'll provide a witness statement to the best of my recollection. But in no way am I endangering my life or financial security. Fuck that noise.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Crimes of passion are the most impulsive and dangerous of all. Step between two people with a connection, and you will experience one. You don’t screw with people in relationships, you don’t screw with siblings.

...or you could wind up fucking dead.

In general, it’s best to walk away from a negative contact if you don’t know their backstory. If they have a screw loose they don’t give a fuck about you. They used to kill people like you for your cigarettes.

#240 Crown Royal, Nov 1, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.