Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] HALLOWEEN WEEKEND [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Oct 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

The pandemic makes this a tricky holiday, since kids (super-spreaders) go door to door to collect their goodies from strangers. Are you celebrating? Doing anything in particular to make it "safer" or just staying home to have a unique celebration? Luckily it is an easy holiday to wear a mask for. I've read the suggestion to put a bunch of prepackaged goodie bags out front for minimal contact.

We were going to do a bowl of candy but I think we are just going to pass altogether. One, the bowl can become a vector. Two, we have a ton of kids in the neighborhood and they typically cluster together coming up the sidewalk to the front door. And three, we have a baby that will be sleeping during that time and if my dogs hear people at the door over and over they will lose their minds and then I will too.

So, we are stuck with $15 worth of candy that hubs will have to eat by himself since all that shit has dairy in it. I have reached peak bitterness over the dairy free life I now exist in.

So, Happy Halloween or whatever.

[​IMG]

2. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The wife and I finally decided to put out a couple of bowls of candy on the front porch and then go sit a safe distance from the bowl and invite the kids up to help themselves. I am not sure how else we can hand out candy in a responsible manner. I already told the wife we are handing out candy. Fuck that stiffing kids on the most enjoyable night of the year for them.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Use barbecue/salad tongs to hand it out if you must. My wife took the trouble to sandwich-bag over 300 candy packs for trick or treaters. Just for the aesthetics of looking like we’re trying.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Instead of posting scary movies this year, how about about scary SCENES?

Here’s two of the best ever from David a Lynch, both in broad daylight to boot:

Bob sucks at hide and seek:

The modern Flagship of scary scenes:

5. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think we're going to leave out a bowl. I'm not comfortable with interacting with anyone, and if parents are letting their kids participate, the vector of one bowl or driveway vs. another seems trivial.

The lead-off photo in this thread is such a distant memory of my Halloween experiences. I haven't been to a Halloween party in years, and going out on Halloween night is such an expensive shitshow that it holds no appeal anymore.

When you think your partner is hot and she has a PhD, does that technically mean that any outfit is a Sexy Doctor outfit?

6. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My family and I decorated a 10 foot section of 3” PVC that sits on our elevated porch and goes down to where kids can stand at the end and collect it. We will also be handing out beer and white claws through it.

7. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We bought a bag of candy but we'll see if we even get any kids. Last year we had one and the year before we had 3. My street is extremely dark at night, the houses are spaced apart and the driveways are long compared to modern tract houses. We're also an 1/8 mile away from a new neighborhood where the streets are much more lit up, houses are stacked on top of one another and short ass driveways.

8. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Slingshot. We're going to use the tennis ball slingshot we use with the dog.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yes.

10. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Living in the country, what few kids there are up here have been going to other more densely populated neighborhoods so we haven't had anyone come to our door in years. This year I think my sister in law is taking our 6 year old nephew to a few family houses just to let him still trick or treat. Otherwise, we'll have lots of good candy for us.

11. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In that case, I celebrate Halloween a lot more than I thought I did.

12. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I will be getting drunk in the basement with all of the lights upstairs turned off, because I have no interest in interacting with the neighborhood children or their parents. Nothing to do with COVID. I did the same thing last year.

13. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

We probably would have gone through with the bowl too but the kiddo was the deciding factor. When baby sleeps, everyone else can get fucked. There's a white noise machine in the nursery and the dogs barking don't usually cause a scare but the repeated barking will eventually disturb the bebe and I am just not dealing with it.

To answer your question, YES.

I love the effort and how creative you are getting with your delivery method. I'm sure the kids and parents will love it.

14. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Our trick or treat was last night for some reason... Regardless, we had a pretty decent amount of kids come by and I'd say about 90% of them were wearing actual face masks with their costumes (at least that I could see). Similar to @Fiveslide I wanted to use my water balloon launcher to just pelt kids with candy from my garage, but my wife decided to individually bag up the candy and then we just put all the bags on a 6' table in the driveway to pick from all while I sat in my garage next to the space heater getting drunk.

Unfortunately (or not, depending on how you look at it) there was a girl in our neighborhood who wasn't able to go out due to being in vicinity of someone who had tested positive for Covid and she was still waiting on her test results. Her parents posted in our neighborhood Facebook page asking if a few people wouldn't mind dropping off just a few pieces of candy in a bucket they set out for her in front of their house. Apparently half the neighborhood just dumped off all of their leftover candy 10 minutes after the designated time and they now have approximately 40 pounds of candy just sitting on their porch.

15. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you're going to post a picture of a gorgeous woman in a catwoman outfit who isn't naked, you should've just reposted Roxanne's from a few years ago.

That is awesome. Makes it fun for the kids with the sliding and anticipation, too. Good on ya.

16. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We have had our first out break in town last week, so we are not doing trick or treating. We are just going to buy candy for the kids.

17. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That catwoman suit reminds me of an ex. We went to high school together, and I ran into her about 10 years later at a Halloween party where she was wearing something similar to that picture. We wound up hooking up for a few months. Halloween parties were often gold mines for me to meet and hook up with women back in the day. I wonder if my wife would mind if I went to one at my bar tomorrow.

My lights will be off and the shades drawn tomorrow. I have no desire to interact with a bunch of strangers during a pandemic. We’ve tried putting out a bowl with candy, but the delinquents around here would empty it instead of taking their share. And I’m sure as hell not going to sit outside in 45 degree weather to babysit a bowl of candy because some little shitheads can’t control themselves.

18. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just so happened to revisit the bikini thread today and I have to agree with Rush. Roxanne's Catwoman outfit from years past may have been the best I have ever seen. That is based on execution of her design and the body filling the suit.

19. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    My girl friend is doctor, a forensic pathologist to be exact. Even at 50 years old, I find her hot. Especially her mind.

I dated enough bubble headed strippers when I was young that I truly treasure having a smart significant other that can carry on a real conversation on a myriad of subjects. She's also easy on the eyes, didn't let herself go, and has a sexy Romanian accent. I'm a lucky man, though I literally have no idea what she sees in me.

So, yes everything she wears is a sexy doctor outfit.

#19 toytoy88, Oct 31, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  20. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.