Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] GET CLEANED OUT [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Apr 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

wait seriously? I'm super allergic to red wasps and this is incredible information. Does it shoot far? Any preferred brand for extra killing power?

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I buy it in bulk (like gallon cans), and run it in a manual sprayer that you pump up to pressurize. You just have to be careful that you spend the $$$ on the proper sprayer, as brake clean will eat through plastic and normal garden sprayer seals, so your local NAPA or similar should have a "brake clean compatible" sprayer they'll sell you.

Something like this: https://www.premacanada.ca/pmp-spry-btl-1l-viton-seal-fbs-50100

You can still get it in small spray cans, but I find that I use it for just about everything so go through it a lot where it's worth buying in the big cans.

3. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When it comes to ticks, I stick the little fuckers to Scotch tape, fold it over and throw them in the trash. There, they can think about what they’ve done while the slowly die of starvation.

4. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm already seeing presidential political ads (Desantis). What the actual fuck?

5. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He's not even technically running yet. He's pulling that "I'm just visiting Japan to encourage tourism to my state. The largest tourist destination of which I'm actively trying to destroy."

6. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Apparently he has a PAC already throwing money behind him. We need some restriction on this crap.

7. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not only has that ship sailed*, if it were to strike an iceberg, many brave men would be lost.

*Citizens United.

Look it up. I do not foresee ANYTHING good politically in this country in my lifetime because of that.

8. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Trying to cut back on the beer a bit because I've determined heavy IPA's and DIPA's are just liquid waistline. Tried weed a few times but don't like smoking at all. Landed on gummies for a bit but didn't like the 1.5-2 hour wait, tried the concentrated liquids but missed the sipping on something but recently found that Pabst is making 10mg cans of weed seltzer*. I'm still a booze guy but when I want a little buzz, low calorie and still get the experience of sipping on something, they hit the spot as does making mixers with tonic water and a splash of the more concentrated weed drinks.

*I think big companies are going to start investing heavily in THC drinks. Seems like a lot of the younger crowd doesn't drink near as much as they smoke.

9. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have been captivated the craziness of the Lori Vallow murder trial. I only know two things for certain: there’s a lot of crazies in the world, and most of them are in Idaho.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Need some good suggestions for games you can play on your cell phone. Needs to be an action game or something that can get your heart going. Going through a terrible bout of insomnia and games can help get my mind out of the fog if they are exciting enough. I play FIFA on my ps5 at home but have never really messed with phone games. I used to play a tower defense game but even that was kind of slow. Need a quick pick me up when I’m on break.

11. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Clash Royale was fun, but they just released an update that caused the community to go into revolt, so take that recommendation with a grain of salt. If you have an android, there are plenty of emulators available to side load, so you can just turn it into an NES/Genesis/SNES machine. Controls get a little tricker once you get to the N64 era and past that, but it's still doable. I used to play a lot of Mortal Kombat II on the toilet. Perfect round length for a good business.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Just when I thought “cool” was dead, these guys come up with the greatest way ever to kill starlings.

#52 Crown Royal, Apr 28, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2023
  13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

The Kingdom Rush series and WGT Golf are my go-to mobile games.

14. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've been playing a lot of Survivor.io recently. It's a clear ripoff of Vampire Survivor; however, it does have a bunch of different modes that you can play in much shorter bursts than VS, especially if you're trying to fit something in on a small break.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.