Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] GET CLEANED OUT [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Apr 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Happy Clean Out Your Medicine Cabinet Day. You're supposed to clean out your expired meds today. It is recommended you throw them away, but how about you go big and get sloshed on this 4/20 weekend?

Wait, maybe don't do that.

I never know just what I'll find with the random ol GIS. Codeine cutie yielded
    upload_2023-4-21_15-18-42.png

Hey look! I'm not the only person who doesn't crop their screenshots.

My parents are known for being ultra thrifty, picker types, where every scrap of value is eeked out from an item. Expiration dates on meds are merely a suggestion. I recall having silvadeen cream applied on a bad burn when I was a teen after it was prescribed at age 2ish.

Happy weekend everyone! I'm excited for some R&R.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

More like Happy Clean Out Gary Busey’s Medicine Cabinet. Whoever babysat his retard son back in the day was the luckiest babysitter on earth with a stash like THAT to raid.

3. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sigh... Getting twisted on pills and going out drinking used to be my THING in my twenties. Fun times, and I don't regret any of it.

You clearly don't know how to do this whole "hot girls/ drugs" thing. (Also, there are no hot chicks in your picture, so double shame on you.)

oneq9.jpg

4. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hmmmmmm, I do have a couple of oxy left from when I broke my leg.

I posted awhile back about getting into weed at a late age. Among other things, my plan was to use it a a replacement to cut down on drinking. For the most part it does indeed help with that, even if a large part of it is that I forget to drink, or refill, my beer.

Then there was last night- beer, whiskey, bong hits, edibles and vape hits. Holy crap was I wasted. But I did drink less than I would have and successfully woke up at 5 a.m. and got my ass to a job site in the city. So, winning?

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ive got some xanax I got saved. Want to save some when I work up the courage to take some psychedelic mushrooms I found. Ive only done shrooms twice and both times had semi wigouts but still had a lot of fun. Hoping they'll take the edge off. I am also hoping Ill be out of it enough I don't realize how to use my phone. Lord knows Ive done some ridiculous black out texts before. Multiply that by mushrooms and it's a recipe for disaster.

Also, someone probably has already posted this someone but it bares reposting.

#5 Kubla Kahn, Apr 21, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2023
  6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I'm due for a colonoscopy in a month... does that count as getting cleaned out? I would think so.

In other news, I have a cardio-pulminary stress test on Tuesday... I'm not looking forward to it.

But I will say, I'm digging my airstream out of storage in a week so am looking forward to getting it in the driveway and prepped for the month-long haul round trip to the West Coast.

One thing I'm doing is upgrading the batteries in the thing. I fucking HATE the sales guys that sold me the trailer in the first place... sold me AGM batteries, and I wasn't educated enough to know any better. This weekend I just finished ordering all the pieces parts I need to do an upgrade to LIPO4 batteries, so that'll be a fun project to get done before I head out.

One thing I'm really looking forward to is setting up the truck to act as a high-amp battery charger/generator for the trailer. I have 2 high amp alternators in the truck, and can run 250 amps to the trailer, so with a couple of DC-DC chargers, I can charge the batteries in a flash just by running the truck. No shore power or generators required. I have 600ah of batteries that can charge from solar panels, shore power, or truck... I should be great to go from a power perspective.

I'm also in the process of retrofitting my Starlink to run from 12v directly to improve the power consumption and efficiency.

Should be a fun few weeks of prep ahead.

7. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Treadmill or chemical?

I had one back in ‘10 following episodes of chest pain and palpitations which, in hindsight, were caused by grief and stress after my grandmother’s death. They ran my fat ass hard.

Actually, given my family’s heart history, perhaps I should have another one.

I now get to have a colonoscopy every three years. Yay!

8. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

my boys -- 5 and 8 -- have been taking golf lessons since last summer. They finally improved (and matured) enough to where my wife and I felt comfortable taking them to an actual course for a 9 hole round. Fucking course booked tee times on top of tee times, which was a nightmare at first, but we sorted it out letting groups play through and eventually we got some drunk dudes behind us that were happy just to stay standing upright and hit it in the general direction of the pin.

My boys absolutely killed it, and my wife, who wants to start taking lessons as well, asked me to book another tee time with just her and I because she thinks she wants to order a set of clubs for herself.

This shit is about to get REALLY expensive. But holy crap was it a blast. Thanks to horrible fucking scheduling on behalf of a course we won't return to, 9 holes took a bit over 3 hours. My boys didn't ask for ipads or phones or anything once. I had to remind my wife to take pictures. Weather was beautiful. And as a bonus I even hit a sky carp by accident (ball went over a blind hill and I saw feathers fly).

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Treadmill. I expect it to suck.

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

In other, happier news, I just rediscovered bourbon sours.

Happy Fucking Saturday, ya Idiots.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

One week until the trailer opens. After her first ever visits to Mexico my daughter now wants me to try and open a Senor Frogs in Grand Bend. So I looked up how much it would cost hmmmm…. only nine million dollars and you get to shoot fire extinguishers of tequila at people wearing balloon hats.

12. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

TIL the current world water speed record was set in 1978, by an Aussie who built the boat in his backyard. The only two other people who have tried to break it since have both died in the process.

13. greybeard

greybeard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Watch out for the kill button. Last one I took I'd reached the stage where I was struggling to keep talking (turns out they weren't interested in what I was crapping on about but use it as a measure to tell when you are pretty much stuffed) and I wiped some dust off the emergency kill button which, killed the machine. Once I'd picked myself up off the floor and recovered my breath we decided that I wasn't going to repeat the test so I was given a pass ( part of an aviation medical check). They figured as I managed to get up again after the test I must be still alive. Not the most fun I've had for au$600.
    Nearly forgot the fun part of getting a chess board shaved onto my chest for the various sensors they stuck on as part of the test. Top tip, select the razor not the wax strips.

14. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had a heart echo a few months ago. Im in decent shape but terrible asthma. Worst part was the nurses stressing you out that if you didnt hit a certain heartbeat range it was all for nothing. I made it to the stage where I was basically running and I was barely at the low end of what they needed. Started wheezing pretty bad and they called it then. They got what they needed and I was fine. The asthma test I had a few months later was even more trying having to blow into a huge plastic hose while the intentionally dosed you with allergens.

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I had huge plans for the weekend... was going to get up early, go out and clean up the shop and garage, get some serious Spring Cleaning™ done, and yet here we are... Sunday afternoon... it's cold, it's damp, it's hailing out... and I'm enjoying some YT and Netflix while drinking whiskey sours and cooking up some spaghetti sauce and baking some fresh bread.

What a gloriously lazy weekend.

No ragrets.

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Yup he did it completely on his own as a true backyard engineer, and built THE perfect racing boat for all time. Because you can’t go faster than that, water surfaces were never meant for speed. It’s one of those vehicles like the 1966 Cobra where it simply doesn’t get any better than that.

17. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Lol.
    IMG_20230423_123950_(2000_x_1500_pixel).jpg

Oh, I took the survey. I don't think I provided the info they were looking for, though.

18. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I worked with a guy who was from Alabama. While the other young bucks at the company were spending their salary on concerts, and going out, and dates, he was saving all his money to get his family out of Alabama as well.

19. greybeard

greybeard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Is Alabama a real place? I thought it was just somewhere they made up to use in movies and country songs.

20. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What, you don't want to move to a state with a total abortion ban? I mean, they supposedly make exceptions if your life is in danger, if you're lucky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.