Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] FRIDAY the 13TH [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jan 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Happy Blame it on Someone Else Day. So this thread is late because.....I overslept and the dog ate my homework.

It's early into the new year, but we're getting our first Friday the 13th already. I always ask, but I'll ask again. Has anyone had a bad time on these unlucky 13s?

"Unlucky, cold, and sexy woman" Yields

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy Friday you guys. Stay warm and safe.

2. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!

Anyway, I've said for a long time that Friday the 13th is my lucky day, and 13 is my lucky number.

Today, all I did was fill a heavy duty excavator with hydraulic fluid.

Backstory:

This story started a few days ago. An excavator blew out a hydraulic hose, and I was assigned to the job. For the record, it is the hose that powers the motor that rotates the cab.
    This is the excavator in question:
    Excavator.jpg
    This is the new hose I got yesterday. It's about 5 feet long, and weighs about twenty pounds, and was an absolute beast to wrestle into position. It took four pry-bars, and a couple of pairs of Vise-Grips to get it into position. But I got it. I always do.

Excavator - hose.jpg

Now, I'm sure some of y'all are thinking "What's the big deal, Bandit?" It's just a hose. How hard could it be?
    Well, this is where I had to install it (you can't even see the area I had to run it through in this picture.)
    That bundle of snakes is what controls all of the motions on the machine. Excavator - Valve body.jpg

So after I installed it yesterday, it was low on oil. I added what I had in the work truck, but that wasn't enough.
    Today, I brought a couple of 5-gallon buckets of hydraulic oil, thinking that would be enough... And it wasn't.

This thing took SEVENTY FIVE GALLONS of hydraulic oil, all carried up in buckets.

Now, I bet you're thinking: "But Bandit, how is this your lucky day?"

I'm glad you asked!

Today, I didn't have to deal with any stupid equipment operators or even stupider field supervisors! It was just me, and the machine, as God intended.

I wish every day could be like this.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

One of my new favourite YouTube channels is called Diesel Creek.

Matt just loves buying old diesel equipment from his local Ritchie Bros auction yard or neighbours, and then gets them back up and running.

So much of what he does is dump/replace fluids and filters, and replace hydraulic hoses.

It is incredibly cathartic to watch, and I'd just love to be in a position to do what he does.

https://www.youtube.com/@DieselCreek

4. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

It is also my lucky day and lucky number because at this point, any time I don't end up in the hospital on a Friday 13th is lucky. I kinda lean into the jokes now.

When I was younger, as I've mentioned before, I had osteoporosis. Turns out the brain tumor was causing it -- tumor was taking calcium that was supposed to be going to my bones, using some for itself, and leaching the rest into my blood stream. My bone doctor (forget the technical name, it's been so long) told me at 15 that I had the bone density of a 70 year old woman, who had osteoporosis. I stopped counting at a dozen broken bones.

Anyway, the first time I ever broke a bone, it was on a Friday 13th. Broke both bones in my arm. A few years later, another Friday 13th roles around, I broke a bone in the other arm. The next time a Friday 13th showed up, I literally stayed home from school and didn't do anything all day out of fear. The next day I broke my shoulder.

Also, today is now 4 years without alcohol for me, so fuck yeah.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Never minded 13... that and 11 were the rugby number I wore and position I played for years. I quite liked the fact that I wore #13 on the field.

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

what the actual fuck

7. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Aint got time for no 45 minutes but I can tell you I judge the hell out of "cigar aficionados" as the highest of douchebaggery.

8. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

”Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Well sometimes its a BIG BROWN DICK!” -George Carlin.

So my credit card info got stolen yesterday. Thankfully they shut that shit down immediately as Chase knows I am too elitist to shop at Wal-Mart.

Of course this happens a couple of days before I go to the US with loads of stuff booked on the card.

9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

It’s actually worth the watch. Clearly they had been working on this for a bit, then the shitstorm hit with Twitter and they had to publish it because they lost access (and he lost his freedom). The documentary author… host.. whatever, even stepped into the octagon and got his ass kicked to keep up access.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One of my favorite Carlin lines.

I had my card skimmed a few years back and I was impressed with the bank shutting it down after 2 transactions at a local store that was just in a slightly different part of town I never go to. I guess the charge pattern and location flagged it immediately. Then again I didnt warn my bank when I went on vacation last year and spent a week and a half in different parts of Florida before they shut it off. Quick call got it resolved. Being able to turn cards on and off online is pretty sweet too for piece of mind when I miss place them.

11. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

12. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not sure if any of you have seen or not, but Andrew Callahan, the guy who hosts All Gas No Brakes, is getting cancelled for an ever growing list of sexual assault/abuse/rape accusations. Most of it so far is just one person who is speaking for multiple people, but every day there's more and more women coming forward saying he's a creepy perv. It would be cool if one or two high profile Youtube/Streamers can not be involved in some kind of drama where we find out they are just a trash human being.

13. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Couple people commented on it in the prior WDT.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

What I find incredible is the volley of comments coming out, most people infuriated that this guy “fucked everything up” and that wearing a bad suit while holding a microphone somehow made him the next Mike Wallace.

All he did was interview loud lowlifes. Soft White Underbelly provides a far more journalistic, humane and captivating approach to these sort of “subjects”.

15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

see this is what makes me glad I've been married since before all this, and only had one sexual partner before my wife (I was the nerdy kid with no charisma or confidence at the time -- surprise surprise!!). I'm already terrified of people pulling out their phones and talking something I say wildly out of context. If I was single, I'm pretty sure I would video women giving their consent. NOT saying that anything Andrew Callahan did was taken out of context -- for all I know, he could be the same desperate bastard I used to be, and just acted on his impulses rather than jerked off in the shower. But I would just be so fucking paranoid.

For you single people out there: how do y'all handle it?

16. malisbad

malisbad
    Expand Collapse
    Town Drunk

Streamers are people that I'm very uncomfortable being around. I avoid a lot of areas in Tokyo because of the high concentration of them, and I sometimes see ones that I recognize that are pretty well known for being shit(heads). I don't want to become someone's fucking content, and I don't want me "on the street" broadcast indiscriminately to someone's "community". Film the pigs, leave everyone else the fuck alone.

17. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Have you been watching She Hulk? It has moments that make me absolutely cringe or eyeroll but the whole being semi famous and trying to date in today times thing is actually pretty close to reality.

18. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

never heard of it. Is it worth a watch?

19. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Eh. I have genuinely laughed and been entertained but it is filler level television. You probably aren't the target audience and would enjoy it less than me.

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

when you fuck around and find out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.