Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] FORGOTTEN FRIDAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Sep 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's either that or some erect penis. Isn't that the only thing that would get them an NC-17?

2. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you imply that a woman can enjoy sex, it will also get you an NC-17. Don't need impressionable children getting messages like that.

3. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Good. Dumb whores.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

We need to regress more. No more make-up, a good girl doesn’t pain her face. No deodorant either, she should smell bad— it prevents the boys from wanting to rape her. And the flatscreens go in the trash I watched MTV once in 1996, I see what you little sluts do at the Beach House. Even worse if they were to Go Wild. Thousands could be killed.

5. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

golf lesson went much better than anticipated and I am terrified that I have a new, very expensive hobby. My 8 year old has been taking lessons for a few months now and is starting to get really into it, and my 5 year old is definitely interested -- we just set up a little practice putting mat in the living room for him, and then we have a practice net out in the front for drives and such. It'll for sure be fun in a few years when we can go to the local courses and leave my wife at home for a few hours.

6. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Good for you, man. The first golf lesson is an eye-opening experience. God bless the pro I take lessons with. He has the patience of a saint.

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

I actually thought I was going to completely embarrass myself. Hit pretty well, especially after the instructor made some adjustments to my swing like keeping my elbows straight and raising my heel on the follow through. I took maybe a handful of lessons as a kid, then got into distance running and that was kinda all she wrote. Guess I was maybe a bit ahead of the curve though already knowing things like grip and basic stance and such. The pro is a few years younger than me, teaches my son as well. Recently moved here from trying to make it on the tour out of Scottsdale, because he said at the level where he peaked, being a golf instructor paid better.

8. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One of our dogs went on walkabout froma beach. I had to go back and load up the minibike so i could search the hundreds of acres and miles of shoreline. Did find him.

Screenshot_20220922-151940-630.png

9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

pontoon boats are the pickup trucks of the water

10. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The wife went back with me to help search, just to sit on the boat in case he came back while I was riding the property. She was like, "Why the hell are you taking a picture?" Because we have a motorcycle on our boat, that's fuckin why.

11. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

it's a multi-tool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.