Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] FIRST DAY OF SUMMER [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Focus: SUMMER. Get it, y'all! Summer is upon us! Grab your sunscreen and a towel and get yourself to the water, be it a pool, the river, the redneck riviera, the gulf, the ocean, the lake. You need a drink in your hand and sunglasses on your schnoze. Let your worries melt away and luxuriate in the sunshine.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Booty booty booty!

Well, you guys have fun with that. I'm off to work. What I have in common with that scenario is the lathering of the 100spf and the baking in the sunshine. We actually had a little cool pop here with highs in the 70s yesterday and a lot of wind. Today is more of the same, maybe a touch warmer. It's a good day to be outside.

Alt Focus: You have chirruns and summer is here. RIP what free time you had as a parent. Going on any trips to entertain the juniors?

Alt alt focus: BRING YOUR DOG TO WORK DAY. This would increase my work satisfaction 100%. Maybe I can train mine to do something useful and get 'em on the state payroll.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

My Assistant today. I'm wearing my #dogmom T-shirt too.
    RUCA JUNE 2019 TYDTWD.jpeg
    That's her bone next to her and a dead toy she defluffed but still loves.

3. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Last one. She's a slacker.
    LONG RUCA.jpeg

4. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Today is Jungle Julia's 29th birthday.
    I got her a Queen Palm for our living room, which she has wanted for awhile.

We won't be doing anything special tonight, but Monday night we're going to do acid for the first time in months.

I'll be taking movie recommendations.

5. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm trying to disassemble a couch far enough that I can fit it through a narrow doorway and move it down to the basement. After removing the upholstery, it looks like the thing was built by somebody who was just winging it with whatever materials were in the scrap wood pile and a shitload of brad nails. I am not optimistic about my chances of success in this endeavor.

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Hacksaw gives you a loveseat.

7. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    FTFY. Amateur.

8. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Curiosity got the best of me and now amazon is delivering a desktop cannon and 40 feet of visco fuse. I could get pyrodex or even take some gunpowder from fireworks, but I figure I'll just grind up some match heads and let my redneck flag fly.

BBs should work as projectiles. If those don't fit I'll just cut open some #9 shotshells and re-purpose their innards.

"Safe" is a relative term anyway.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

In Japan for a couple of weeks on work, and it's hotter and more humid that it is back home, but raining like crazy.

Still, it doesn't suck.

14-pieces.png

10. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    The human brain is truly amazing. I've been looking for a new toy car and part of my search involves checking out models of cars I used to own.

I checked out some '68 Chevelle SS396 ads today and smiled as I looked at the dash. It was almost 40 years ago, but I remember staring at those gauges.

Then I looked at '71 Chargers. I felt a total disconnect from the car until I narrowed it down to a '71 Charger R/T. The moment I saw the interior I could actually smell my old car. It smelled like beer, pussy and fun.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

What... your Mom used to borrow your car?

HA!

[​IMG]

In other news, Japan has these drinks called Strong Zero. Citrusy flavoured cocktail drinks you can buy from the local convenience store that are anywhere from 9-12%.

Their marketing is "your job sucks... drink until you forget."

My local buddy here says, "dude... be very careful... it says 9%, but it kicks like a fucking mule... 1 of them is fine, 2 of them, sketchy, 3 of them you wake up someplace weird missing half your clothes, and not in a good way."

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I'm going to be here for Canada day, so my suitcase was full of Canada stuff on the trip over so I could bring my fellow Canadians some tastes of home. (Potato chips, Crown Royal Black, maple sugar, maple fudge, maple-fucking-everything-else-they-make-out-of-maple-sugar).

My buddy demanded that I bring a big bottle of Fireball, because he wants to get his boss (my client) drunk on it.

My only response was, "what did he ever do to you?"

13. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is the boss Japanese? If so, I don't think one bottle of lower than average proof whiskey would get the job done. They're like the Irish of Asia.

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

He’s Spanish, actually. He loves expensive wine, which is why the Fireball.

15. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Looks like a great time! Now, I could guess...but tell us what is on your plate.

16. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

I’ve had one shot of fireball ever. Only liquor I ever refused after that even if it was (multiple times) all they had. It tasted like hangover and death. And I’ll eat hot tamales by the bag.

Some people love that shit though. I see it being drunk everywhere at the lake, where it’s over 100 each day and not a cloud in the sky. That’s like the exact opposite scenario of where you’d wanna drink fireball, if you could tolerate the taste.

17. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last night reminded me of why I hate most French food. I consider myself a pretty big foodie but fois gras is fucking disgusting. Like a poultry mousse. But at least I tried it, again.

Kangaroo served sashimi style is excellent.

Escargot is a different story though. There will never be a time I will eat a snail, ever.

18. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I’ve had fois gras maybe a dozen times trying to convince myself to like it, and I actually only somewhat enjoyed it once. It’s just not good. And yeah, don’t bother with the escargot. It’s also disgusting.

19. Czechvodkabaron

Czechvodkabaron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fois gras is disgusting, but I actually like escargot. With the lemon herb butter sauce it really tastes similar to oysters or mussels. I was hesitant to try it the first time that my cousin convinced me to, but I'm glad that I did.

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Same with escargot. Then you take some bread and soak up all that herb butter sauce, fucking heavenly. I get how some people might not like it though, as the texture is kinda rubbery. I'm the same about raw oysters, can't fucking stand them not because of the taste but because of the texture.

Beef carpaccio is another one of those dishes that is incredible yet few seem to actually like. Serve it cold with some capers, shaved parm, fresh cracked pepper and an arugula salad in the center, heavy drizzle of nice olive oil. Not many things can beat that in my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.