Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] FIRST DAY OF SPRING [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Mar 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Spring has sprung! Around these parts, all the cows have calves following them, kids are bopping around the field, and huge brooders full of chicks are in all the tractor supply's and hardware stores. I've got a temp brooder set up with ducklings.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy spring, y'all.

Focus: NATIONAL PUPPY DAY
    Post your favorite puppies.
    [​IMG]

Spring themed drink:
    Ginger Mint Mojito:
    1. Place the mint, sugar and lime into a sturdy tall glass and mash (muddle) with the end of a clean rolling pin.
    2. Add the spiced rum and a scoop of crushed ice. Mix throughly with a tall spoon and top up with ginger beer.
    3. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a thin slice of fresh ginger

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It's starting to thaw out a bit around here, which means that everything is cold and wet.

That being said, the cats are loving the fact that mice, birds, and squirrels are out in full force in the back yard again for the first time in months.

The only real downside is the fact that the cats are coming in all wet and muddy and there are tons of little muddy footprints all over the house.

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You took mine. Sweater puppies are my favorite puppies.
    [​IMG]

But, I like doggies, too.

4. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Got any pics of her butthole? (The girl not the dog).

5. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

This was my dog's first winter with snow on the ground. It's hilarious watching them learn and have preferences about it all. For example, we have a receding patch of snow/ice in the back where the house casts a shadow and girl dog really likes to poop there specifically.

I have crappy towels down at the back door. It helps... but your cats might be muddy farther up their legs. I saw some infomercial for some magicmat that is supposed to get all the moisture and dirt off of feet and boots with nothing to be transferred to the next surface after stepping off. No idea if it works, but might be a good investment for wintertime since you're in Canadaland.

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah... they're muddy right up to their bellies.

No sense trying to "fix" it, just to clean up after it.

When I had 2 Golden Retrievers I was lucky enough to have a back door that had a really small mud room / airlock setup... so we just dumped tons of old towels into the floor, and they learned that when they came in smelling like mold/mildew/wet, they would get closed up in there and lie together until they were dry. Sometimes for an hour. They didn't mind, really. Only a few times did they start to whine because we forgot to let them out after a few hours. "Oh shit... the dogs!", followed by treats because of the guilt. Again, they didn't seem to mind.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

We have two basset hounds, their torsos are four inches of the ground. Their rhino feet splash in the rain puddles, they come home looking like chimney sweeps. Then, like any hound they rub their filthy sausage bodies all over the carpet when they get home.

At least their fur is oily so they’re easy to clean. Fluffy dogs are nightmares when they’re filthy.

8. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I guess I take it for granted that both of mine are pretty tall. Usually just their paws need to be wiped.

So, the aurora borealis is going down tonight. Anyone else close enough to see?

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

The Goldens would go out of their way to find something stinky or wet, and then roll around in it for as long as they could get away with.

Took them to the beach one day and they found a big fucking fish that had died and washed ashore about a week earlier... you could smell it 200 yards away. They could smell it way before we could, and as soon as we hit the beach, they fucked off straight for it at a run. We finally caught up to them and they had spent 10 minutes just rolling around in rotten fish... and were soooo happy to share with us.

They actually looked hurt when we didn't want them anywhere near us.

We took turns walking them home while the other drove the car, because there was no way in hell they were getting in the car. A 10 min drive from the cottage turned into an hour walk.

It was BAD.

10. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Boyfriend and I frequently dog sit for this monstrous creature that loves nothing more than rolling in dead stuff and hates nothing more than getting baths. Have you ever tried to restrain a writhing Saluki while trying to scrub rotting deer carcass off of it? Would not recommend.

11. greybeard

greybeard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

This could explain the mud stains on my stomach after I've been outside. Either my legs are too short or I need to go on a diet.

12. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Damn. My dog has gotten into some dead things before but nothing like either of yours. She has short hair and a bald belly so washing her takes 5 minutes.

13. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

DC & Maryland weather is more coordinated schizophrenia than anything. I left the office yesterday, and the temp gauge on my car went from 50 to 30, I encountered rain, sleet, snow and sunshine...within a 30 minute commute, going about 20 miles.

Today it's too windy and cold to ride.

March is like Old Man Winter dragging his scrotum across the finish line...most of him is already over and done with, but the hairless squirrel vestige seems to just drag the fuck on....

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Now with the warmer weather I can't wait to swim in the la-.... oh, yeah no I'll stay on the banks. Thanks.

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I love foreign countries.

I'm watching the most recent episode of The Grand Tour, and they were touring through Georgia.

They come across parts of the F1 road track there, and say, "man, it would be great if we could do a drag race down the front straight of the track..." "You can't, Jeremy... it's a normal city street."

"well, then we asked, so the next day they shut down the street."

They proceeded to do drag races on the public (but closed) streets in front of the parliament buildings in the rain...

I could not even imagine anyone in the US or Canada even keeping a straight face at that kind of a request, never mind saying, "uh, sure, why not?"

16. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Conor McGregor is under investigation in Ireland for sexual assault. No clue if the two are related, but he did announce his retirement earlier today. Also, he's under investigation, not found guilty. Regardless, for MMA fans, this is an interesting turn of events.

17. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I heard about the rape accusations from a friend a while back. Been waiting to see what might happen.

18. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah, the "retire" thing is his SOP. Odds are a new Nate/Connor fight is in the works and he's doing this to pump up his payday.

19. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Did he put her in a non-consensual choke hold?

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

The EU just passed Article 13. Now's a smart time to invest in VPN technology. It's also a very bad time to be a content creator on Youtube and the like. Fuck do I feel bad for those people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.