Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] FATHERS' DAY WEEKEND [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jun 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Amazon, academy and old navy clearance rack is where it’s at. For nicer stuff, Nordstrom Rack is the shit

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Might as well loot those parking lot Salvation Army donation bins at that point.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

We shop amazon a lot. But he ends up having different colors of the same shirts. Old navy is fast fashion and not designed to last long, I am not into that. He has some graphic tees too but sometimes the tall sizes are mislabeled and they ate not actually tall, so we end up having a lot of returns. Thanks for some of the alternate shop suggestions @downndirty

4. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

if it’s good enough for Tim Duncan it’s good enough for me. Or at least that’s what I tell my wife when I get 3 pairs of jeans for like $90. I’ve run into him several times shopping their sales. You don’t have to be broke to enjoy some comfortable clothing for cheap.

5. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh yeah, I forgot - Salvation Army bins are where it’s at.

Actually, when I had to get new shorts (because again, no strict dress code at work, and the warehouse is warm year-round), I checked the Old Navy clearance rack and got five pairs of khaki shorts for $10.

Now if anybody has some advice for a breathable sneaker that will last more than four months and withstand 8-10 miles a day, five days a week, I’m all ears.

6. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For dress shirts and suits, etc. Ive had extremely good luck with Brooks Brothers. They're more expensive up front, but last years longer than any other brand I've tried. Also, I've found BB's fits much better.

For casual, Columbia clothing fits me well and I find it also holds up well. Their 1/4 zip fleeces are warm and fairly inexpensive.

I'll second Smartwool, baselayers and socks. Their stuff has lasted me for years, including multiple deployments. Also, I really like Darn Tough socks, they last and are a little less expensive than Smart Wool. For running sock, Wrightsocjs are awesome and they were inexpensive. I last bought their socks in 2014 because they hold up so well.

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

crocs tennis shoe

so what it's crocs? It's comfortable and comes in like 10 colors. Come at me bro!

8. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Man, there is too much virus and racial strife going around. We need some titties in the boobie thread, that's what we need.

9. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

hes-right-you-know.jpg

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

And if the voice of God spoke those words in my brain... then it must be even more true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.