Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] DOUGHNUT DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jun 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Happy National Doughnut Day!

We have one spot to get donuts here, located in the next small town down the road. They are pretty good but we usually reserve them for special occasions because of the trip. I miss Sugar Rush from back home. Fucking delicious. In Southern Cali the Yum Yum donut shops were solid. Great apple fritters. Where is your favorite doughnut spot? (If you say Dunkin, you're banned)

[​IMG]

It's also National Hug your Cat Day. Show us your pussy (cats)!

[​IMG]

I am about to go round 2 on coffee. Fasting bloodwork is a bitch and has made me realize what weak wuss I am. Good thing I "cut down" on coffee awhile back or this headache would be disabling.

Happy Friday, idiots!

2. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The guy who bought the imaginary sculpture should report it stolen just to be completely brazen about it.

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Always donuts with you. Cicada fuck fest around here. Finally in the middle of it. Apparently two types of fungus can turn them into drugged out zombies. One contains a meth derivative and one is psilocybin (magic mushrooms). Lucky little fuckers.

742DA691-3A91-494C-AB0E-1CDCF34B7F4C.jpeg

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Anything that big with an exoskeleton needs to be treated with “The Thing”flamethrowers at first sight.

Looking like HR Giger designed them, gigantic, screaming like scoreboard buzzers in the tress.... fuck ‘em. I don’t care if they’re “harmless”, they are horrific.

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think they’re cute. Barely able to fly. Sex craved maniacs. Wholly similar to human 17 year olds. Makes me depressed as it lets me know how old I am given I was a freshman in college the last time this brood was out. IM OOOOOOOLLLD!

6. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've never experienced this before, and those fucking things are EVERYWHERE.

I fostered a puppy and they got so loud that he wouldn't go outside during the day, he'd just sit on the step and whimper....after he got done tormenting and eating a few dozen of them.

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Happy Weekend everyone!

Man... had a great week. Work went great. Great weather called for the weekend. Got a nice buzz on after some amazing bbq'd fish for dinner.

Yee fucking haw!

8. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I’m heading down to the Atlantic City Beer festival today with some old friends. They go every year and I join them every couple of years when my schedule allows. Looking forward to trying a ton of great new beer.

9. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I’ve got three gigs between tonight and next Saturday in addition to work and meetings. Gonna be a busy week, which I generally dislike. The good news is there’s just 10 days I consider working before Summer vacation.

First order of business is to get the lawn mowed finally.

10. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Thanks, man. From what I’ve read, postpartum pre-e is especially dangerous because it can sneak up quickly undetected and then women just drop from having a stroke or seizure because of it. She had severe pre-e (BP in the 200/100 range) with our first kid that required induction at 34 weeks. She only started getting it this time around at 38 weeks but it was pretty mild. Then yesterday it shot up to the 170/90 range and her blood work showed her liver enzymes out of whack. She’s been on a magnesium drip since yesterday and feels like she has a flu, but luckily her BP has generally stabilized with meds. If that holds, we’ll go home tomorrow. I don’t think we’re having another kid after this.

11. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

My sister had severe pre-e and had to deliver at 26 weeks after almost stroking out. It was uncontrollable and they had to induce her. Pre e is no joke and I'm glad your wife is under care and being watched. Take care of each other. I hope she is able to get on some meds that keep it under control so she can get healthy and back home.

12. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

0447BCAE-08FA-4D38-AED8-6AEC52D1324D.jpeg
    So a live update. Having dinner before the drinking starts. Dr. Frazier Crane sitting at the table behind me.

13. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Some scammer made a deep-fake video of my friend's wife yesterday for some bogus cash-app that steals money out of your bank account when you click on it.

It wasn't as good as those Jim Carrey deep-fakes, but it looked pretty convincing.

This might be something to look out for.

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

There are some Tom Cruise deep fakes that are insanely authentic looking. The guy who does it really sells it by nailing Cruise’s mannerisms.

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Here’s one of many.

16. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

17. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Here’s the “explain it like I’m 5” video on deep fakes. Surprised it hasn’t become a mainstream political thing with qanon tards and the like shouting “DEEP FAKE” at every unflattering video…

18. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Shit. I've mentioned before that I'm on the lookout for an old farm house in a fly over state.

I found an awesome place: 8 acres, turn of the century house, nothing but corn/wheat fields for miles. The nearest town is 40 miles away. I made a cash offer on it.

All is well except my girlfriend doesn't like it. Apparently sitting on the porch watching fireflies sounds like a good idea until you realize there isn't another human around for miles.

I love my girl, but I love the idea of living in the middle of nowhere in a cool old house too.

Decisions...

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Can't you just stuff her and put her in her own rocking chair?

20. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think I've seen that movie before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.