Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] DAY OF THE DEAD [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Now that everyone is out of their sugar coma, happy All Saints Day.

[​IMG]

Or are you dead from the candy? Might be more fun for your relatives to celebrate the Day of the Dead in your honor.
    Here is your cocktail recipe to get you spinning tonight:

upload_2018-11-2_8-48-35.png

Focus: Is this weekend your break before shit gets real around the holidays? Or are you hitting the pumpkin patch with the (grand)kids this weekend (you old fucks)?

Alt Focus: National Deviled Eggs Day. I brag on a lot of stuff my mom makes, but truly, she makes some bitchin' deviled eggs. The secret ingredients are: LOTS OF MAYO, horseradish, and dill. I may have to make some just because the hankerin' has started.

Happy Friday Idiots!

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

^ These are the kinds of photos that are supposed to kick off the WDT. 1000 points to 'wildered.

Alt Focus: I love deviled eggs and I will cut you if you are stupid enough to put chopped celery in the mix. Just, no. I do like a slice green olive on top, though.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I am only here to help.

Green olives are ok on deviled eggs. I really love them on top of hot potato salad. My aunt makes a casserole dish of the stuff along with other predetermined foods that she always serves together when she has a lot of people over. I have never seen another hot potato salad like hers. I think that must be a throwback from the food trends of the 1950s-1960s. She has also served jello with suspended fruit so you might be getting an idea of her style.

4. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    The Red Sox know how to party....

"According to the itemized receipt, the Red Sox ordered more than 150 bottles of high-end champagne and 30-plus bottles of hard alcohol. The bill added up to around $300K with taxes and fees, and the team left a whopping $195,000 tip."

48 bottles of Dom. 43 bottles of Ace of Spades. 60 bottles of Moet. 5 bottles of Veuve. 12 bottles of Perrier-Jouet. And, a bottle of Cristal for good measure.

On top of that, the guys also got bottles of Don Julio, Belvedere vodka, 11 bottles of Jameson and 17 bottles of Jack Daniels.

All of the booze plus the tax and other fees added up to around $300k. The tip was around $195k ... totaling an even $500,000 final bill.

5. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now that's a party I would want to attend!! Holy crap!

6. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

On the deviled egg front, whenever we are invited to anything at someone's house, I am not only asked I am now expected to bring them. I HATE dill so I omit it and just use sweet pickle juice. I think that's what make mine stand out. People are used to the dill. *gag*

Mine consist of:

mayo
    yellow mustard
    sweet pickle juice
    celery salt
    s&p

Mix smooth, fill eggs and sprinkle with a little paprika.

Note: nothing that crunches when you eat them. No celery, no diced pickles, nothing. That's just wrong in my book.

7. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

That is officially called "Old Lady Goop", and can be found at any of my family reunions going back as long as I've been alive.

Thankfully it's a trend that seems to be dying off.

9. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Eggsactly. This is why shegirl consistently gets nominated for TiBette of the year. She gets it.

10. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Yep, it's dying off because people who make that nasty shit are, too.

I'm in the biglots bathroom and I want to yell "IN MY DEFENSE IT ALREADY SMELLED LIKE DIARRHEA IN HERE" to the lady who took the stall nextdoor but something would probably gets lost in translation and she would just hear me yelling at her about poop. On the plus side, now the 3rd woman who came in has no idea who dropped it.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Own it.

Maintain angry eye contact.

Exert dominance.

12. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're in the Big Lots bathroom. I'm pretty sure they were expecting it to smell like diarrhea when they walked in.

13. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Then come out of the stall with your fists in the air and yelling "Wooooooo Mother Fuckers! That's how y'all take a shit!"

You'll be someone's story at the dinner table tonight. And probably the subject of a sermon at church on Sunday.

14. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I love deviled eggs, and agree nothing crunchy in them. There's a special place in hell for people that put chopped pickles or celery in them. In my opinion, the secret to good deviled eggs is in the paprika and the mustard, mayo, yolk mix being correct. To much of any one ingredient can fuck the whole thing up. One of my buddy's wifes made a test batch of deviled eggs a few years back to try out something new. Oh. Dear. God. They were awesome. I never could get her to tell me what she did, but they were the most amazing deviled eggs I've ever had.

Although incredibly simple to make, I just wish they weren't such a pain in the ass to prepare.

Something just crossed my mind....I know potato salad needs to sit and age for 24 hours or so if you want it to taste worth a damn, and since deviled eggs have similar ingredients....has anyone noticed a difference in letting deviled eggs age a bit?

15. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I haven't had enough wine to agree to this plan.

Hang on.

16. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My parents' dog got hit by a car today. It seems that my mother thought the best way to communicate that information was to text me a picture of the dead dog lying in the ditch and a frowny emoji. At this point, I'm more confused by my family than anything else.

17. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I would suggest answering back asking how the car is.

Not the same thing, but similar....my mom called me at work one time to inform me that my grandmother (Not my maternal grandmother) 1200 miles away had died. Like I could do a fucking thing about it. Save that shit for when I'm not at work. I'd get it if I lived in the same general area and could go be with family and shit, but 1200 miles away and not even my mother's mother....yeah, save that for when I'm not working.

Folks respond incredibly weird ways to death sometimes.

18. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

19. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When I was in high school we had a big bastard of a dog that weighed about as much as I did. I have to assume that it was a big rig that hit him on account of nobody suing us for their car getting fucked up.

My mom got me with one of those last year. My phone starts vibrating just after the start of an 8am meeting with my boss, the CEO, and the COO. I silence the call and spend the next hour freaking out, only to eventually learn that an estranged uncle nobody in the family has talked to in 20 years had killed himself.

20. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.