Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] COVER YOUR NUTS IN CHOCOLATE [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Feb 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Happy cover your nuts in chocolate day! I mean, chocolate covered nuts day. Potato, potahto.

[​IMG]

These kind of look like nuts, right?

It's also national clam chowder day. It's freezing here and there's snow on the ground so the weather is appropriate for that.

Happy Friday idiots. I've been glued to my phone, trying to read anything I can about the Ukraine/Russia situation. The mood here is somber but don't let me get you down. Eat, drink and be merry. The weekend is upon us.

2. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I got lost in a bit of a doom scroll rabbit hole myself.

Made it to SC for a week to see the fam and attend a fundraiser for my sister's charity. With gas at 3.38/gallon and a $161 speeding ticket, and every fucking thing being more expensive, I won't be able to contribute as much, but still nice to be at the old homestead, especially in 70 degree weather.

3. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So did I, but spending an hour chopping a quarter inch of ice off the driveway was an efficient but painful distraction.

My work day wrapped up more successfully than I anticipated so I can relax this weekend for the first time in a few weeks. I’m kicking it off with a local Pilsner (Carton Brewing) and an appropriate amount of vodka.

4. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

booked two RV campsites for this summer, one of which we went to last year when I had my broken leg, it was like the redneck Riviera with a massive water park and fishing pond and everything. The other one is similar, but on the beach in Galveston. Since I was able to pull a 29 ft trailer last time without any issues, we've decided to rent a 37' one this time. I'm sure I won't curse at all taking those wide turns and slowing down traffic as I figure out what the fuck I'm doing.

5. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Dear God. I paid $4.50 a gallon yesterday. Has news of the war not yet reached the east coast gas stations?

6. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I put $95 in my truck and got 3/4 of a tank.

7. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's times like this where the F-350's just seem to make their owners faces look like sad, droopy nut sacks.

Edit: Sadder, droopier.

8. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Toying with the idea of buying an e-bike... Just worried about inattentive drivers.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Nett and I are paying the equivalent of $6.05 a gallon here in London at this moment.

10. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah... well, there's a lot of "sitting in the driveway" going on with my 2 vehicles, which is great... never mind my truck has over 1k kms worth of diesel in it right now.

The thing that really stings is that the twin turbo Cayenne takes the biggest octane. First world problems, eh?

12. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

My Camaro has to have at least 91 octane too. Out on the highway, in 6th gear, it gets great gas mileage for what it is. In the city, not so much...probably around 12-13 mpg. And all my driving is in city, stop and go.

In other news, I always forget how small Europe is. My girlfriend is back in Romania right now and yesterday's paper there had a big headline that fighting was about 100 miles away. It's been a shitty vacation for her....she had to put her mother in a home because of advanced dementia (Talking purely gibberish, shitting on the floor, having conversations with furniture), two days later a woman who had been her father's neighbor since 1956 passed away at home and they called her over to help because she's a doctor, and a few days later WW III possibly broke out on their doorstep.

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

we don't have a mouse problem, but now I want one so I can get my game camera and one of these

14. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Just put your penis in it.

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Really, the meaning of life. You can’t even say “Happiness” without “penis”.

16. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sound advice for all aspects of life.

That is basically the brand name version of the shitty spinning soda-can trap that I made. They didn’t work.
    Had the most success with wood traps and peanut butter.
    And eventually got a pest control guy to put high-quality bait boxes outside on either side of the house. No evidence of mice since then.

17. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Coke has been trying a bunch of new flavors lately. The orange/vanilla tastes like baby aspirin, but is tolerable. I like the cherry/vanilla. Today I saw a new flavor called "Starlight" so I decided to try it, I have no idea what it's supposed to taste like, but it manages to pull off a reasonable imitation of diseased asshole.

You really, really do not want to try this shit.

18. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I bought some farm-grade bait from a farmer in Manitoba (much more relaxed rules on that shit than here in Ontario), and had a bucket of it in the shed. It got knocked over, and the lid came off, and the mice/rats/rodents started to help themselves... I'd see some mouse shit here and there at the bucket to start, but then after a week or so, nothing... so I just left the bucket on it's side in the shed, a free-for-all for whomever wants to gorge that shit. Has worked wonders.

19. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There’s two bottles in my fridge. One regular, one zero sugar. So I’ll offer a second opinion soon.

20. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I had to pour it out, it was that bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.