Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] COOKIE DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Dec 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Yep, that’s one of my favorite scenes. Saw this clip a week ago and laughed my butt off (it’s worth watching to the very end):

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Also, today is Pearl Harbor Day. Fuck Japan.

3. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

4. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Can someone please explain to me why “folks” is now being spelled “folx”

5. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Because a bunch of middle-class white women took out hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loans to take classes for five years where they didn't learn anything remotely close to a useful skill because they were taught by people who had done the same thing 10 years ago.

6. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I’ve had the luck of being able to visit Pearl Harbor and while the memorial itself was closed while I was there I still did the ferry out to it and it would have been an even more amazing experience had the foreign tourists showed even a modicum of respect while on the ferry.

Waikiki however is an awful tourist trap and I would not ever go back, Kauai on the other hand was amazing, just skip Waikiki altogether.

7. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Indeed, the fact that they indirectly inflicted that movie on us is unforgivable.

8. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Oh my, shades of Deliverance. Dude can definitely play,

9. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I feel like I've seen this video posted a lot without the context of it being a music video. Here is the artist performing the song at the Grand Ole Opry.

10. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

11. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
  12. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

Related: This talk

Which 1) completely validates everything I can't stand about the youth, and 2) allows me to blame all of it on the people that annoy me most in the world. Therefore, it has to be correct. I can feel it in the cockles of my heart. This may be my kryptonite-like equivalent of "Bill Gates is putting nanobots in COVID-19 vaccines that are controlled by 5G to turn you into a communist."

Re: Chuck Yeager

I noticed that his wife posted the death announcement, and then I was like "hey his wife is on Twitter, that's pretty good for someone in her...80s? 90s?" Then I did some research and found out he married a woman in her 40s while he was in his early 80s. At the time her career was crashing Hollywood parties by pretending to be famous and surviving on an income stream from frivolous small-claims lawsuits. His friends and kids (who were OLDER THAN HER) warned him off about her, but he told them to pound sand. The story about their "chance meeting" does not leave out the possibility that she basically stalked him and arranged the whole thing, although that's probably impossible to prove. In his 90s, she started up the frivolous lawsuits again, suing everyone who used Chuck Yeager's name in any context. (If you had an ad that said "Chuck Yeager breaking the sound barrier is awesome, just like our toothpaste!" you'd better lawyer up). I hope she doesn't read this post. They actually got tagged as vexatious litigants in California. They had some minor victories on appeal, I guess, but apparently they are still on the list. The courts are VERY careful about limiting people's right to sue / due process, so accomplishing this requires an absolute massive level of fuckery.

Is that blueberry guy still single? Maybe she can hook up with him now.

EDIT: A spectacular quote from Gen. Yeager on their relationship [source]:

Methinks you have that backwards, sir...

#52 DrFrylock, Dec 8, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
  13. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Damn, my kid has to have two pins put in his wrist tomorrow morning. The x-rays from the first visit, the bone was just about where it was supposed to be, close enough that they didn't even do any manipulation to set it. Today, the bone was nearly completely separated and the angle the bone was out of place is now 24 degrees. He didn't even complain about additional pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.