Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WDT :: Canadian Thanksgiving You Idiots :: NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Rae Carruth is about to be released from prison. You might not know the name, but you certainly know the story.

Briefly (the SI piece above is a beautiful read), Rae Carruth was the Carolina Panthers' first round draft pick in 1997, a near instant star as a wide receiver. Then his girlfriend got pregnant and wanted to keep the baby. And Carruth wanted no part in it. So he had two friends murder her. After they swiss cheesed her car, she eventually died in the hospital, but not before doctors managed to save the unborn baby. Their son Chancellor, now 19, is severely mentally and physically handicapped. He also competes in the Special Olympics.

Well, after 18 years, Rae Carruth is about to get released from prison. And for some reason he thinks he should get custody of Chancellor.

I think Carruth should have gotten the firing squad or electric chair, but that's just me.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I was just awoken the sound of my neighbours stabbing each other. No shit. There’s cops lining my street, and I can hear him screaming he’s been stabbed in the neck. Well, you stabbed him first asshole.

I am starting to not like this street.

3. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Said Bill Cosby over the pay phone.

4. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Must be the moon. Crazy caught three people trying to break into my car this morning. I guess it's better he caught them then if I did...he told them to get away from the car and one started at him saying he was "Going to fuck you up." I would've taken the shit bag up on his challenge.

What the fuck is wrong with people? You get caught doing something wrong and you get violently defensive about your right to keep doing it?

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

That’s pretty audacious. If somebody chose to threaten me WHILE stealing from me, that would probably be the day they discover what a high-speed steel conduit tastes like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.