Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] BIKE TO WORK [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, May 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

You missed some, brosky.

We have a national day for everything because that's how they sell their stupid calendars. One of the ladies at Home Depot was excitedly talking about which National Day it was today when I was returning something awhile back. It's A Thing.

While I won't be biking to work, I may just dip over for groceries and then a bag of feed. It's not perfect but I've added some storage on this thing. CAN YOU TELL HOW EXCITED I AM?
    [​IMG]

I also just read about some Ukrainians hauling missiles to blow up Russian tanks on their e-bikes. Neato.

While looking for bike nudes, I discovered... World Naked Bike Ride Day.

[​IMG]

Since when I think of biking to work and everywhere, I think of the Netherlands, let's take a look at their national drink: Jenever (juniper = gin). There's an old and a new style of Jenever. The old refers to the old style, which is sweet and smoky, and the new is more like other distilled spirits like vodka. I might have to try some Old Jenever, it sounds intriguing. Anyone tried and know the difference?
    https://www.eatingeurope.com/blog/jenever/

[​IMG]

National Rescue Dog Day.

Show me your puppies.

[​IMG]

Happy Friday, all. I'm looking forward to mine. Any idiots with hot plans?

#1 bewildered, May 20, 2022
    Last edited: May 20, 2022
  2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

ftfy

3. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We went to a very old jenever bar in Ghent, with a very enthusiastic proprietor who wanted to tell us everything about it.

We got to try both, the older style is partly-to-mostly malted wine, while the new style is just distilled spirits. Both have herbs added, traditionally juniper berries, and I believe it predates gin.

We sampled a bunch of different varieties - from traditional to hop flavored, chili and even rhubarb. They were pretty good. The new style takes the flavors very well because it's pure distilled alcohol, whereas the old style has a lot of inherent flavor even without the herbs.

We were informed that the proper drinking style is to fill the glass to almost-overflowing, then the first sip is to be had without touching the glass, to avoid spilling.

D71_7124.jpg

4. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My record collection includes Queen’s album “Jazz,” complete with a very clean copy of the insert poster.

1C9E4FCB-90CD-44E0-B354-3E97C883F4B1.jpeg

5. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Is it very clean because it is frequently and meticulously wiped down?

I'm assuming that's the album with Bicycle Race. I LOVE TO RIDE MY BICYCLE I LOVE TO RIDE MY BIIIIIKE

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Speaking of old timey gin drinks I learned you can pasteurize eggs with a sous vide cooker so I’ve upped my raw egg recipes this week. I made a Ramos gin fizz last night. Pretty good. Something fun about trying drinks from the gilded age.

https://www.liquor.com/recipes/ramos-gin-fizz/

#6 Kubla Kahn, May 20, 2022
  7. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

and, the album with Fat Bottomed Girls

8. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

streamed jackass 4.5 which just got released on netflix today. Excellent job with that one

also all three of our dogs and two cats are rescues. Though does it count if the dogs were rescued from family members? Remember kids: grandparents getting their grandkids dogs, without checking with the parents first, is ALWAYS a bad idea. They will be put up for adoption quickly. Fortunately we jumped in quick. They're litter mates, we got them young, and they get along perfect.

#8 Revengeofthenerds, May 20, 2022
  9. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This young lady (yes, she's 18+) was biking to work, but apparently got distracted in a field on the way.
    [​IMG]

Definitely getting the kayak out and in the river this weekend. It's hot as balls.

10. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It’s supposed to be in the 90’s here tomorrow, way too damned hot and humid for this time of year. I got the mowing all done last night and this morning, so anything I do tomorrow will likely be indoors.

11. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It was 91° here today and 96° tomorrow...meanwhile Colorado is getting 8 inches of snow...

12. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a few issues with nakedness in lang grass fields. The bugs man the bugs. Plus she is going to rub herself raw bare assed on that bike seat.

13. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If she had a proper bush, that would at least afford some protection.

14. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Does anyone else use the iNaturalist app? I started using it to ID bugs and weeds around my garden and yard. I'm from a totally different region and all the critters here are a bit different. Sometimes if I have some time I'll hunt around to take pics to identify. It's like Pokemon go or something and it's pretty fun.

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

And you wouldn’t be a gentlemen and offer her your face?

16. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Floss your teeth?

17. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Lol. Jared Keeso looks like he’s having an absolute blast.

18. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That show keeps getting better.

In other news, our long national nightmare is over and Pete Davidson is leaving SNL. So is Kate McKinnon, so no one will ever watch it again.

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Oh no, where will they fill the massive void left by these two annoying, overrated and unfunny “stars”?

Those two are the primary reason I wouldn’t watch SNL, period. That and like the Daily Show it is complete and utter dogshit, which makes Davidson perfect for it.

20. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've never understood the hate for Davidson. Yeah, some of his SNL characters are weak but which actors don't have a weak character? And I always thought McKinnon was one of the more talented people on the show. I don't know their names but there are two dweeby dudes on SNL that are fucking terrible.

Suppose to be 90* today, the pool is up to about 80* so I have a long day of floating around, drinking Coronas and eating boiled peanuts that have been soaking for 3 days in a mixture of salt, cajun seasoning and a metric fuckton of red pepper flakes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.