Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] BIGWIG SPOUSE DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jan 26, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I started out with the cannula but if I my mouth opened even slightly during the night the air would go in my nose and out my mouth instead of into my lungs. It was a bizarre feeling that would wake me up immediately.

I adapted pretty quickly (a day or two) to the mask. I agree with Nettdaddy, it sounds like they need to increase the pressure.

2. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are Roombas for the laziest people alive or what? Hanging out at my friends house and this dumb ass vacuum has been running for 36 mins so far and hasn't even finished the small kitchen yet. I had to move the bar stools as it kept just banging around between the stool legs.

Edit - I could vacuum this kitchen in less than 3 mins and that includes getting the vac out of the closet.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Just get cleaners in every 2 weeks like normal people. Geesh.

4. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RANT: Jungle Julia wanted a Roomba ever since we moved into this house, because only one room has carpet.

So I finally got one for her a few years ago, AND SHE NEVER WANTS TO USE IT.

She complains about it getting stuck, it trying to suck in electric cords, and of course, THE NOISE.

Every time, I just want to say:

"Bitch, you wanted this."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.