Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] ARBOR DAY 2020 [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Apr 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

cut both my boys' hair yesterday while my wife looked on, silently judging. I thought I knew stress before that. I had no idea.

Still don't know why/how she lets me shave my head. Looks like the backside of the moon with all the surgery scars on it, but #1.5 here I come!

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

My wife was on the verge of chasing me around with a buzzer for the last few weeks to get me to shave my head. Now that I've let my hair grow out longer than its ever been, she wants me to keep it. Now i want to shave my head because I cant stand it.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I think I mentioned that I cut my mom's hair last week... apparently I did a really good job (much to her surprise), as all of her friends are jealous when they FaceTime... her hair looks good, they all are wearing hats.

I just shaved my head because it was 2 weeks already... same as I have been for the past 25+ years.

Again, my lifestyle seems to be pretty Pandemic Compatible.

4. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

yeah apparently I did good enough that my wife doesn't see the need to pay for haircuts anymore. Which means I fucked up. I was supposed to do bad enough that she still thought it was worthwhile to pay someone to deal with it.

I just started going back to the office yesterday. As happy as I am to get out of the house, I have a nice routine here. I could go on like this indefinitely.

5. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

We've had clippers for years but I did such a shitty job that first time that I've been scared to touch his hair again. However now that he's out of the military and doesn't need a precise in regs fade I think it will go better. He's getting a trim this weekend for sure. He threatens to shave it all off sometimes but I'm just not sure how to feel about that one...

Me, I get a haircut twice a year to take off length and put the layers back in. Sure, I'm due for another, but it'll be ok. My general look is wildwoman with the hair so this is just more of that.

6. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've got a sweet semi mullet going. I used to buzz my hair but have been going to the same barber for years now to get a styled cut, so without any visits since February my hair is currently the longest its been in maybe a decade. Might just keep it going and see what happens, I dunno.

I trimmed down most of my facial hair to leave a sweet handlebar mustache for a turkey hunt last week (and you know what it worked). If I committed to actually shaving the rest of my face I'd have an alarming resemblance to Tiger King. Not gonna let that happen so the rest of my beard is back to filling in.

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

well you’re not that straight

8. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had like a Bon Jovi style mullet until last week when my wife had had enough and cut it off. I had not had a hair cut before then in 3.5 months. It was out of control.

the new haircut wasn’t the best one I’ve ever had. But it was a lot better than the homeless rats next that was up there. I’m never going to go more than a month now. My hair must be respected.

9. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My hair is probably the longest it’s been since high school. But much grayer. And since my hair doesn’t really grow long, it grows out like a shrub, I’m rocking the crazy old guy look.

The hair trimmer kit arrived a couple of days ago- I think I’m going to let the wife and daughter give it a try.

10. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've been cutting my own hair for the last few years, and I always let it go for too long because I hate doing it. Then I cut it shorter than last time in the hope of putting it off longer. I think that the last time I did it was in January. It looks like they want me back in the office next week, so I'll probably just buzz everything with a #3 guard over the weekend.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

My hair was long last year (shoulder-length) for the first time in my life and I realized a new thing about me: I have curly hair (which men generally do NOT want). I didn’t know, because I never grew it past my eyes. Not crazy Mott The Hoople curly, but like Antonio Banderas in “Assassins”, when it starts to curl after six inches. After I finally cut it after 13 months, it was fucked up for weeks, like it was made entirely of cowlicks. I looked like Rand Paul, like I had a diseased sea anemone growing out of my head or some shit.

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Seeing as we're all talking about shaving stuff...

13. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

14. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Same author. Also, author of Suzy Likes To Look At Balls, Come Swing With Us, and Put Tony's Nuts In Your Mouth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.