Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WDT: All hail maple syrup, toques, and the All-Mighty beaver

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Recognized on the 5th, you know what I mean. A 4 day weekend hijacks our holiday and shits on it with an extra day off.

2. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh you crazy, crazy Canadians...If it weren't for your country, my alcoholism from ages 18-21 would have been full of the sneaking suspicion that I would get caught and MIP'd. Bless your little hearts.

Almost forgot... AMERICA!!, FUCK YEAH!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Lest we forget, girls read this too. Yay Canada (except for the health care)!

[​IMG]

4. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What is Canada D'eh?

5. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This weekend will include the 4th, my sisters birthday, my birthday, plenty of things that explode and catch fire and even more booze.

Looks like we got some rain headed our way so I intend to sit inside, drink till my liver revolts, and watch the awesomeness of the NBA free agency unfold.

Seriously, anyone who is even remotely familiar with basketball, do yourself a favor and go to the New York Post website.

That's one of the greatest, fuck-you-I'm-a-billionaire moves I have ever seen. Fucking priceless.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

You are aware that your boring national anthem is about Canadians burning the American Capitol to the ground, right?

You do realize that you celebrate your indepedence on the wrong day, right? It should actually be the 2nd of July.

You do realize we are undefeated against you in wars, and always will be, right?

Do you guys still wear our flags on your luggage when you travel so people will like you? Just curious.

...as you once told me Scotch, fuck yourself with a Labatt bottle.

7. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Going down to a friend's on place on a golf course to BBQ Saturday and Sunday, to celebrate America's birthday. I plan to do so by drinking large amounts of tequila, eating as much grilled cow as I can gorge into myself, and fucking a Canadian chick on the golf course at some point Saturday night. It's an international incident waiting to happen. Will attempt to get her in her Canada panties for a pic at some point.

8. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For you men (spoilered for size):
    [​IMG]

And for us ladies:
    [​IMG]

9. Benzilla

Benzilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I've spent all of my life in the U.S. but some of my favorite things on Earth come from the great white north. Here are a few:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In order: Protest the Hero, Lights, and Deadmau5.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Everyone stand for the Canadian National Anthem:

...I can never get sick of that song. EVER.

Also...

#30 Crown Royal, Jul 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  11. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hold the fuck on, you're telling us we have an unimaginative day when you're the ones who run around yelling "Happy Fourth of July"? Oh and I might be willing to accept your canard about our independence resting on your military might were it not for the fact that our independence withstood your military might and associated crazies until you dirty yanks settled down after the Fenian raids. I will now alot you a few seconds to remind yourself that every military defeat handed to the Americans from the North were technically British and not technically Canadian, and since you guys totally beat them in the American Revolution, it technically doesn't count.

In unrelated news, I am glad that this most vaunted of days is far superior to the one I spent last year. I get to spend it with the girlfriend, in civilization, having slept on a real bed and having gotten an adequate amount of sleep. Though the rapelling and maritime crossings were fun.

12. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Annoying? Yes. Hot? Also yes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Considering America was in it's infancy at the time, one can hardly blame us for needing help. If a domestic terrorist decided he hates rural wasteland and decided to bomb Canada, who would you turn to? Your fucking mounties?

Look out Bin Laden.

In honor of your French heritage, every Canada Day should involve citizens eating snails, waving white flags, and not bathing.

Attached Files:

14. Hosstyle

Hosstyle
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I have never heard of Lights in my life, but that girl is fucking amazing. I am in love.

15. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

All this thing being up and a Thursday does it make me think it's Friday. Yeah, it's not. But, this makes me feel a little better.
    [​IMG]

16. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Listen, nobody gives a shit about which country has bigger collective balls. What everyone gives a shit about is good eatin'.

I present to you all, the trump card!

[​IMG]

I tried to find a picture of a hot chick eating a poutine, but sadly, the internet has failed me there.

17. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Do you think, just maybe, there's a reason for that? I mean look at the stuff.
    [​IMG]
    This was all I could find. Seems about right.

18. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

It didn't occur to me until Shegirl's post, but Canadians named Ryan are hot.

[​IMG]

19. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you're going to put up a pic of that guy at least have the decency to throw up his better half.
    [​IMG]

20. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait, what? The War of 1812 was all about recruiting help? You realize your founding fathers would be spinning in their graves if they knew the Queen of England was stepping on North American soil with impunity right now, yes? Oh, never mind. If someone wanted to fuck shit up out in Saskatchewan, we do have our own army. I know you Americans love to forget they exist but in excess of 150 of them (which is to say, us) have died in Afghanistan, and given the number of people I know who have been over there, have lost and continue to lose their best friends, I don't take ignorant jokes like that any more lightly than you would if I made them about American soldiers.

In unrelated news, suggesting that the Quebecois behave as the French do is about the same as suggesting that Canadians, in honour of Canada day, play cricket while sipping on tea and eating crumpets.

I would love to contribute to the hot pics of Canadian chicks theme, but the stripper from that Montreal strip club last week wouldn't let me take her picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.