Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] 9/15/2023 [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Sep 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Vçcgçcc''"",/
    No shit. I am almost done, i romanced karlac. And well the animators really did think of everything.

2. GcDiaz

GcDiaz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've already turned down Lae'Zel 1. because my kids were sitting in the room and 2. because Karlach is that B I'm saving myself for.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Man, its been a rough week, or 10 days... I don't think it's been 2 weeks yet. All my days are bleeding together for real, I cannot recall details of my days recently. Kiddo has had serious sleeping problems, apparently it's contagious. I had to buy new security bars for the back sliding doors and everything because this child was going outside at 2 in the goddamn morning.

I got 6 uninterrupted glorious hours last night. I hope tonight I get another 6-8.

Also also, that Folex stuff is decent. It's a surfactant and works a bit differently than the other chemicals I usually use to treat stains. I did a heavy treatment and cleaning. So close, almost clean. One more round should do it. I was able to use blue dishsoap and this stuff to clean up my kids carseat which had years worth of all manners of disgusting stains. I wish I took a before and after. Thanks for the recc, guys!

IMG_20230919_221156_(650_x_800_pixel).jpg

Attached Files:

4. malisbad

malisbad
    Expand Collapse
    Town Drunk

Gettin' that snake lovin'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.