Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WDT 8/2/13

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you're paying the same price as usual, your guy is just wasting profit at that point. If it is laced, it'd be more expensive.

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ive been out of the weed game for a while but buying laced shit only happens if you buy your weed from ghetto trash who's weed is so bad, and compact from its trip from mexico, that they need to dust it with something to get ANY effect. During a freshman orientation I made friends with a black kid who told me his fool proof method of making dro was putting some wet bread in the bag and burying it for a few days so that you can grow some white crystals on it.....

After the first 6 months of buying shit weed when my friends and I first started smoking one of my buddies' brother hooked us up with his off the grid super hippy friend that grew hydroponics. I'd say the consistency and quality fair pretty close to the shit the legal dispensaries will be selling, since they buy their shit in bulk from the same types of weed growers. What I don't get is how people afford heavier smoking habits. The first ounce we bought from the super hippy we busted out so that we each got an 1/8th. Since I never smoked by myself and up until that point the 1/8ths we got were communal it took me a solid month to finish my 1/8th. I know people who go through quarters a week. Depending on the weed thats 100-120$ a fucking week. Most of my heavier smoking friends just ended up dealing so they could get the extra 1/8th they in turn started growing since they really found no ambition in life outside of smoking...

3. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Doug Stanhope to the rescue, as always.

#743 Rob4Broncos, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  4. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Perfect way to end the thread with Stanhope. I met that guy, he is the polar opposite off stage as he is on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.