Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WDT 8/2/13

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I was unaware that being able to see the edge of the implants constituted as "nice boobs."

2. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know whether to be ashamed of myself or proud of myself; I talked myself out of something most guys only dream about: Being the meat in a girl sandwich.

Story: At approximately 11 PM last night, I got a text message from an ex-girlfriend/friend-with-benefits that she was down here from the Dallas area for one night only, and wanted to see me.
    I dropped what I was doing, and went on my way to the bar where she was at. On the way, she texted me that she'd already left, and gave me the address to her friend's apartment, where she was going to spend the night.

I get to the apartment, and it's all girls, and they are all trashed; my ex says she just wants to pass out, and she's literally dozing off. (They all know about my past involvement with her, and everything is cool.) Then shortly after my arrival, all of the girls leave, except for the owner of the apartment. My ex is cuddled up with me, dozing off, and her friend is talking to me and putting her hands all over both of us! It's then that I find out that they used to have a lesbian relationship! I never knew this, after seeing her off and on for over 10 years.

Anyway, the thing that turned me off was that my ex-girlfriend wasn't into it at the time; She kept mentioning how tired she was, so I decided to tuck her in and go back home.
    I guess I could have pressured her into doing it (her friend was HOT, if you like thick women, which I do), but I think that would have damaged our relationship.
    Maybe we can do it later, when she's more rested?

Anyway, here's this to stay on topic: (warning, the pic is huge. Does anyone have any tips for resizing it?)
    [​IMG]

EDIT:
    If you've got something better, show it. We have a thread devoted to that, just so you know.

3. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe she had flaxseed porridge for dinner.

4. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

When you have flaxseed porridge for dinner, there is no constipated straining.

There is no try, there is only do. Do-do.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

"Flaxseed" sounds like birth control for men.

"MEN, are you tired of getting your girlfriend/babysitter/math student pregnant? Try Flaxseed.

...Flaxseed!!! There's an 'x' in the name, so you know it's real medicine."

6. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Funny you should say that, because flaxseed does have a nice "nut"ty flavor to it.

7. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, excuuuuuuse me for trying to stay in the theme. You guys are mean. I must now defend the lovely Ms. Carrington.

Yes, yes, that's exactly what happened. Isn't that how it happens at your house?

Actually, I think this happened first:
    [​IMG]

Then, this:

I figured you would be more concerned that the MIXER on the counter is going totally unused during the cake making process.

It does? I . . . I don't think that word means what you think it means.

I'm pretty generous with what constitute nice boobs: they are uncovered and they don't sag past her navel.

Attached Files:

8. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

In a move that will likely have Freecorps creaming his shorts, the bride and groom whose wedding I'm playing in August sent me their playlist of requests for ceremony music. The list includes:
    - X-Men theme (90's cartoon opening music)
    - Walking Dead theme
    - Street Fighter (Balrog's theme)
    - Legend of Zelda (dungeon theme)
    - Super Mario World (underwater)
    - Possibly the Tetris theme as processional music for the bridesmaids, with increasing tempo to get them to walk faster

This wedding is going to be whack.

Also, I came home early to find that my next door neighbour is drilling SOMETHING with ferocity. I want to drill his face to the pavement.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

The wedding march I played a couple weeks ago was "2 minutes to Midnight" by Iron Maiden.

Awesome, but weird.

10. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We used Master of Puppets for ours. That was played immediately after a bunch of Journey and Bon Jovi songs performed by a string quartet. It was quite the change of pace. And made it bad ass.

11. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh Dixie, you poor poor soul. You do know they scissored like 5 year old kids in art class after you left.

12. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

13. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I get a lot of pre-requests for i think theyre called Vitamin String Quartet, who do string pieces for virtually any pop hit since the 60's.

15. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Vitamin are pretty awesome, I've got both of the Tool albums they did. The list of what they have done is ridiculously extensive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_String_Quartet

16. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As a public service for TiB I was going to try and post another thematically appropriate picture here in the ol' WDT. Just FYI, when using Google image search, if you type nude + kitchen, be aware that there may or may not be a picture of a girl on the floor with her legs back over her head with some kind of plastic speculum inserted in her ass while someone pours in a strawberry smoothie from a blender. Allegedly. What I don't even.

17. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Attached Files:

18. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

Balrog's theme? Good shit. I'm assuming they are picking off the original SFII soundtrack. If they are choosing from all the SF's, see if they'll go with Guile's theme from IV, especially since it goes with everything.

Eh, the LoZ dungeon theme is insanely repetitive. You want bad-assery? Try Ganon's theme from Twilight Princess.
    The other two I have no problem with, although they should have the bridesmaids come down doing some kind of russian dance if you're going with Tetris.

As for me, I plan on somehow shoehorning the Megaman 2 theme at my hypothetical wedding.

19. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Yay!

Attached Files:

20. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Your kitchen is pretty. I am so tired of my fake granite countertops that are actually that pressed board stuff.

Also, don't you get sleepy after imbibing now? I foresee half a bottle drank before you're passed out like a two year old at nap time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.