Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] 6/26/20 TAKE YOUR DOG TO WORK [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jun 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

I did the reverse. Had a scope on it for a good bit, then realized the sights were just as accurate, easier to acquire while seeing the full picture (since it's easy to lose your target when zoomed in) and in practicality I was never shooting so far as to need significant magnification. I grew up shooting a daisy red ryder, using kentucky windage and learning to play the elevation differences and projectile drop. Anything beyond 50 yards at this point and I'm pulling out either my pistol AR with a red dot, or carbine AR with a scope. Closer than that on small targets, and it's that pellet gun or my 10/22 with the stock irons (same deal there, went from scope back to irons)

2. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

3. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

worth every penny I promise, I think it's like $85-90 bucks right? I remember that purchase well, because it was the first time I bought something based upon the recommendation of one random Internet stranger.

4. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

wait...are you shooting children?

5. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

You and me both buddy.

It's a fart because the air comes out of their butt.

Infants are on constant digestive overload because of how much they eat. It would be like if you ate enough to gain 7lbs a week. As a result they have a lot of gas. Gas makes them cry. Gas makes them not sleep. Gas makes them just about rip my nipple off because the hunger is still there over the gas pains. So you fart the baby. Push their legs into their belly in the middle and on each side. Farts are released. Loud, man farts. Adults laugh. Every time.

How much a baby farts is definitely in the top 3 of shocking new baby facts. Maybe even #1.

#105 bewildered, Jul 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Only the small, annoying ones.

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

best part is when they laugh because they know that noise is funny as hell

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

In a perfect world the methheads’ kids a few doors down would have welts on their throats by now. The real life equivalent of these two:
    D3C3336F-2C29-4804-A2FD-31142D05986F.png
    “The blue man with the gun took mamma and daddy to the people zoo! Our granny’s been over, she’s been taking a nap at the bottom of the stairs.”

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

That is such a great show.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

i swear to god, everyone grew up in a neighbourhood with that house with the dirty kids who the parents basically didn’t care whether they lived or died.

The show really nails the “looseness” of what life used to be to absolute perfection. Kids played with weapons in construction sites. If you slipped on the ice, it was YOUR fault. And you could smack a kid in public. Not just yours, just any kid for acting up as bothering you.

The perfect show for Bill Burr’s humour to get spilled into.

11. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

It really captures the large variety of child abuse that used to be ''normal.''

12. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Thanks for the inspiration @downndirty

This cake is delicious. I made a chocolate cake with my sourdough starter in a bundt pan and covered it with a peanut butter cream cheese frosting.

13. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fun fact- the Picatinny Rail is named after the base where it was developed. It’s an historic (over 150 years old) miltary facility where new weapons and explosives are routinely developed.

Ive lived most of my life within a couple of miles of Picatinny, and have been on the base numerous times. It’s common around here to hear distant explosions or rumbling, and chalk it up to “it’s just Picatinny “. So common, in fact, that a local family had shrapnel crash through their roof. https://www.nj.com/morris/2014/03/f...nel_from_picatinny_settles_suit_for_100k.html

After that incident they carved horizontal shafts into the hills around the facility to test explosives without sending shrapnel everywhere. Coincidentally, the entire surrounding county is riddled with old iron mine shafts going back to the Revolutionary War.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.