Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WDT 6/11/10 OMG THE FUCKING WORLD CUP. SOCCER CHICKS PICS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

What a fucking day.

Started off awesome... ran a few errands, and was getting ready to go to the UFC fights tonight.

Then I get a call from my ex-wife (who I'm still good friends with), and she's getting abused by her new husband, and she's coming a bit unglued and wanted to talk.

So, she came out to hang out for a while, and we talked, and she eventually got her head back together.

So, she's decided that she's going to leave the guy next week, and will move back in with me for the summer. Her hubby is off in Northern BC as a fishing guide, so she wants to wait until he gets back on his break next week to talk to him face-to-face and fill him in.

So yeah, I'm drunk, missed the UFC fights (row 17 on the floor for fucks sake!), and trying to figure shit out.

This will end well.... right? I mean really... whatever could go wrong?

If anything, I did get some Karma Points today, as I gave my ticket to my friend who was going with me, and he ended up going on a first date with a hot chick he met last week.

2. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

how come i can drink 8 beers and just be silly, but i have two mixed drinks and end up falling asleep in the fetal position on the ottoman of our fat people chair?

tomorrow night i will be in vegas. i have a nice bottle of sauv blanc that i'm drinking with my friend emily "before we get married" and leftover tecates from tonight that we're stuffing in our cooler next to water and iced tea and snacks. can this end well? probably not. ruv you drunks. xoxo skl.

3. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

i mayh or may not have just confided int xab driver that i am going to take justing justbeiber's virginitihy. aloso i left some drunken voicemILAAILAs TOINIGHT, i'm loooooking at uyou primer! omy car is somewhere????? but hey, it's my second last weeeeeekend here before summer, so FUUUUCK THAT SHIT< AMIRITE?

4. Tope

Tope
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

There is nothing like not understanding the few previous posts before you.

And there is nothing like being this drunk and some how able to type as if the boss was over your shoulder. (Or in your asshole, like some of you make it seem)

Fuck that GMC advertisement above. I don't care. My face is numb.

This girl, she likes me a lot. I like her a lot too. Hope for the best and chug the rest. . . Of that beer, duh! Ha! Gotcha there TiB!

Now off to finish this silly looking tuna sub from subway! Eat fresh! Like vag or something. Mother fuckers.

Remember, as rehearsed last week. Take care of your mother fuckin' shoes!!!!!!!

5. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's remarkable that the grammatical coherence of Tope's post does not actually make it any more intelligible.

6. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sweet! I'll bring the cheese dip

7. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I can no longer say that I've never thrown up from drinking. Judging by my post last night I can tell why.

8. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And apparently Justin Beiber can no longer say that he's never been inside a woman.

9. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

jennitalia's post actually made me feel slightly more content with my life this morning. Sure, I had a mild headache. But at least I didn't have the sort of headache I imagine she has right now.

10. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oddly enough, I am feeling perfect.

11. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I forgot to eat yesterday. Well I had a total of 350 calories, and I drank heavily. I woke up this morning with my blood sugar so low I could barely stand up.

12. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No, I kind of feel the same way about the women who are saying it, creepy either way. Plus it isn't like he LOOKS older, he looks like a kid. During school I had to do a sports exam on a 15 year old kid complete with hernia check and he kept giggling and backing away which resulted in me kind of putting one hand in the small of his back and pulling him forward/holding him still while I did my business. I felt like a perv even doing that. He wasn't...um...fully developed yet. I would expect this Beiber kid is the same way.

13. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

It rhymes, but it's wrong. It should be 'my son and me.' Just saying.

I'm still shithoused from last night. I'd rather eat shit than go to work tomorrow.

14. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Quote of the week. "I am going to tan, but don't let me get too tan. I don't want people to think I am a Mexican"

15. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was all set to type up a rant about not getting laid enough this weekend, and then I realized it's probably bad karma. But the long and short of it is that the girlfriend was only awake for about 8 hours yesterday, the vast majority of which was spent with her friend kicking around. For context, I live 5 hours away from her during the week and hitch rides back with people every weekend for, let's face it, the more or less express purpose of getting laid. Gosh I love being on course.

The bad news is that she's going away next weekend, but the good news is that she'll be returning with duty free Scotch. 50 bucks for a litre of Highland Park isn't a bad deal at all.

16. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck you.

Attached Files:

17. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't wait until Justin Beiber's balls drop and he becomes completely useless to the music industry.

18. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I predict Bieber wigs will be all the rage this Halloween.

Then all you have to do is purse your lips and squint your eyes.

19. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The spanish channel (I think it is Telemundo) is playing a dubbed version of Braveheart. I have been watching for 10 minutes and I don't speak spanish.

20. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ha. Must have some good bud.

Forrest Gump is on. No need to make further plans for tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.