Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WDT 6/11/10 OMG THE FUCKING WORLD CUP. SOCCER CHICKS PICS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, I just made my first big boy decision. It was hard.

2. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hope you drank Boone's Farm just to make the whole high school theme complete.

3. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I didn't drink Boone's in high school, in fact, other than a sip or two I've never really drank it. Back in the day it was Smirnoff Ice or one of it's variants. Tonight I drank Bud Light which is maybe a step up (or possibly a step back) but it's what I drink regularly.

4. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're not really missing anything with the Boone's. I drank bud light my first time getting drunk and haven't ever been a fan since, but least you're not the latest hipster to claim Pabst as their beer of choice.

5. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not cool netflix

Attached Files:

6. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Is there something you need to tell us?

7. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I've been awake for over 24 hours now and I just went outside to smoke a cigarette, naked.

Maybe it's time for bed.

8. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not even sure anymore

9. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

well, just had an almost 4 hour phone conversation with the new girl while she is in Ohio. This girl has the uncanny ability to get me to tell the truth about anything and everything. I rather like her. Quite a bit. I'm gonna go pass out now.

10. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RedBullGreyGoose just brought up something I said through rep, namely what I said in the memorial day drunk thread about being emotionally unable to be close to anyone. That still holds true. I warned this girl that I can be selfish at time, but I fear that that barely scratched the surface. Like I said, this girl has the uncanny ability to get the truth out of me, and since I really like her so far, I'm afraid that she will get to the bottom of things before too long.

Being fucked up sucks sometimes.

11. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

That four hour conversation just ruined a few weeks worth of fucking, cause NOW pillow talk will be where your 'relationship' is going. Judging by the length of the convo she interested in stealing your soul. As a matter of fact, why is a man on the phone for four hours? She has other female friends for that shit.

Just pull a Primer: go visit, get obnoxiously shit faced and hope she ditches you. You can come tell us how things were seeming to go so well, and you don't know what happened. If she won't leave you, get caught pissing in a broom closet for immediate ejection and break off all contact, for the reason 'her friends are ass holes.'

12. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So what was wrong? I work in a Urology office where probes are shoved up dicks all day with no more pre-medication than just a bit of numbing gel (although if somebody is sounding really squeamish, I will call them in a valium), and other than a little bit of a flinch, most guys seem to tolerate it pretty well. Granted, most haven't gone through a marathon sexual session and broken their dick beforehand.

13. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: WDT 6/11/10

Yeah...no she's not. She'd be hot if you brought her home from a bar, and maybe even hot to wake up to the next morning. But she's not hot-hot, and definitely not celebrity-hot. Too weird of a forehead, not a good enough body.

14. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am staying at my apartment in the city this weekend leaving my family at home. I said it was due to business; however I simply wanted to drink and watch sport in peace. My saturday includes:

8.30am Rugby- New Zealand vs Ireland
    10.30am Rugby- Australia vs England
    12.30pm Soccer- South Korea vs Greece
    1pm Rugby- South Africa vs New Zealand
    3pm Soccer- Argentina vs Nigeria
    5pm F1 Qualifying and flicking to College World series baseball
    7.30pm Soccer- England vs USA

I started out at 8am with some Mango Daquiris, I intended to have Mimosa's but forgot the orange juice. Around midday I switched to apple cider which will see me through until 6pm when I head out to watch the soccer in a bar with other Expat friends.

Pretty much the perfect day.

15. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nothing like a good 3.6 earthquake centered a few miles away to remind you that you can throw a rock and hit the San Andreas fault.

16. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like that I define things; I want royalties when you print the Decatur Dave Dictionary.

17. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

So last night had its ups and downs. My friend graduated from the police academy and had a party in a bar. He and his whole graduating class got this deal that for $30 it was all you can drink from 8pm-1am. There were so many drinks floating around that I didn't have to pay for a single thing. Cups would just magically appear in front of me. What I didn't understand was that the all you can drink didn't cover shots, these guys paid to get them anyway. Why in god's name would you buy shots when mixed drinks and beers are available totally free??? I then for some reason ran off to find some food and ended up walking around eating lo mein trying to find the bar again. Found the bar and left with some friends only to make them pull over on the side of the highway to throw up. Don't remember getting home and getting into bed. Stomach is churning. Ugh. At least Keeley Hazell exists to make this a good morning.

[​IMG]

18. carpenter

carpenter
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

You don't get to post this without an explanation of what this broad did. You don't strike me as the type of man who goes to the hospital because of a little rub and tug. What the fuck happened? A running commentary isn't needed and we sure as hell don't want to see pictures. A little more clarification is needed here, like how you didn't give her a tap to the head and yell "Be cool bitch!"
    Some backstory about the abuse so it doesn't happen to others. Think of it as a public service announcement.

19. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I got called a MILF yesterday. It's about 10 years too soon for this to be happening.

20. Jason Mc

Jason Mc
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

In my old college vernacular, stealing someone's soul equated to taking their butt virginity. Watch out Fernanthonies.

Moving this weekend. Not just moving the crap I already had but produly purchasing new things a real house needs. Namely, a lawnmower and bbq grill. Also doing a few repairs, and finding a few excellent reasons to pick up some new tools.

The beer will flow shortly, oh and the internet dating thread inspired me, and damn...this may be a more interesting weekend than I thought. Bravo TIB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.