Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WDT 6/11/10 OMG THE FUCKING WORLD CUP. SOCCER CHICKS PICS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Does the U.S. have a fight song or a chant or something for their soccer events? If so, what is it? Something that isn't "U-S-A". Normally, I don't give two shits for a fuck about soccer, but competing with England at anything gets me jacked up. I want something to scream in the bar tomorrow.

2. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Soccer! It's what's for dinner. In other words, we will be eating pussy this evening.

#42 Nitwit, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Eagles Concert and a day full of tailgating tomorrow. Can't fucking wait. Loading up a 40ft Winnebago with 10 people, beer, assorted marinated meats, some crab legs, corn on the cob (soaked of course) and a couple of beer pong tables and cornhole boards and we'll be ready to get shatty.

The suck will be waking up for a christening on Sunday morning. I guarantee one of the children will ask, "Why does Uncle Fawkes smell like a whore house" aloud. All in a weekend's work.

4. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ah yes, the world cup. One of the two times a decade when Americans suddenly care about soccer. Well, those who attend liberal institutions and live in large cities.

5. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"A crappy remake demands focus!! Now flail your arms while I shoot tennis balls at you, simulating a fist fight!"

Attached Files:

6. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Three glasses deep on the scotch...I'm already feeling pretty good actually. Almost time to head to the bar to drink some beers. Sucks that new girl is in Ohio till Monday, but all the dirty texts she sent me while I was at work yesterday and today were pretty nice. Makes it hard to focus on writing code.

Think I'll go crack open a coors light.

7. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I haven't drank in about a week, but it seems like it's been a good month or so. Fucking love it. I'm about 6 beers deep but it's kinda hitting me in an awesome way. Fuck you, I'm a lightweight now and I wouldn't have it any other way.

8. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hell, I wish I was still a lightweight. Being able to get good and drunk on 5-6 beers would save me a shit ton of money.

9. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

More. Just more.

#49 Nitwit, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  10. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hell yeah it does!! I bought a 24 pack that should last me all weekend!! Should last even through the game tomorrow! Never thought I'd be a lightweight, but I guess I am now.

Edit: Oh Brazil...
    [​IMG]

11. Sleeves

Sleeves
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I feel ya on that except I was at about 3 weeks. Went up to a friends camp yesterday and had 4 shots and 2 beers while up there and barely managed to get a buzz till the very end.. After the hour trip back home, when we got back to his place I had 3 beers and was shithoused, it was weird.

I did manage to blow my first load yesterday and by that I mean I shot a gun for the first time. It was a .22 and some other rifle that had a scope and it was awsome and now im set on getting a gun. Imagine that right? Almost 19 years old and just shot a gun for the first time, guess thats what bein a city boy does huh? Puts some of you hillbilly folks to shame.

12. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Seriously? I'm a girl and I think I was around 7 when I shot my first gun, that's a conservative estimate and doesn't count BB guns or small caliber guns like .22s. I killed my first deer with a 30/30 when I was 12. Granted I live in the boondocks and my daddy raised me right...

13. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Gotta love soccer chicks

http://www.soccersolos.com/blog/

Couldn't pull the pictures though I'm sure some of you would know how but I'm half drunk and not trying all that hard. Sad that seven beers and two Black Velvet and cokes would put me in this position.

Side note, we all have favorite cheap alcohol. Black Velvet happens to be one of mine. I honestly think that dispite how cheap it is its not bad for a mixing whiskey.

14. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think I'm starting to come around on this new fangled soccer

Attached Files:

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Which one were you in this wedding picture again?

Attached Files:

16. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This wasn't taken in Oklahoma. I hope. We are all pretty cool around here...for the most part.

17. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I'm proud to say I've never been in a camo wedding, though I'm invited to one next month where the groomsmen are wearing camo vests. Also I know at least two guys who wore the same getup to prom. Like I said, I live in BFE.

18. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I went and saw two movies tonight for the price of one. I also drank free booze all night.

The A-team and Get him to the greek.

Both funny and good movies.

Whend runk.

Yehaw!

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Fuck you.

This might be too much information, but here it is...

Last night was a good night as I spent most of it having a fun time with a FWB, but she was abnormally rough and tumble with the equipment. Think Linda Blair crazy.

As a result, I woke up this morning with my junk swollen to three times it's normal size.

Typically, I can only imagine that you'd think "FUCK YEAH!" to having the psychological measure of your manhood magically become 3 times bigger, but the pain that went with it was a little much, and I knew I couldn't keep it.

Hell, I couldn't wear my pants because there wasn't enough room in them. I'm sure people were wondering why the hell I was walking/driving in my boxers, but if they did see anything, they now think that I have a package of legend.

I then spent the day in the hospital while complete strangers shoved probes and medical gear up my dick. In theory, I was medicated so that it would only be "an uncomfortable pressure". Blow me. It. Fucking. Hurt. I was in such pain that during the procedure I called the nice doctor a fucking asshole loud enough that the entire ward could hear, and broke the railing off of the bed during the procedure. (Oh, and it was REALLY funny when the discharge nurse asked the doctor if the repair costs to the bed should be my responsibility... I basically said hell no, as the didn't properly medicate me) The doctor agreed.

Anyway, I'm spending my night recuperating, icing my junk, ande chewing Tylenol 3's like they are Smarties.

So yeah, not a good way to start the weekend I'd say.

20. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Recently got home from driving around with a friend. Nothing will bring back memories from high school faster than driving around drinking on gravel roads and then hanging out in the high school parking lot with like-minded people.

Now I'm home and bored, wide awake so I have no desire to go to bed. Anybody else still up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.