Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WDT 6/11/10 OMG THE FUCKING WORLD CUP. SOCCER CHICKS PICS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Since Blue Dog is slacking, here ya go.

The weather has been absolute crap here for the past few weeks. Rain, rain, rain, thunder (like that part), rain. This weekend we are supposed to hit the 80's. I'm sure I'll be really thirsty, with the heat and all.

Saturday I'm going to a friends place for a party and to watch the UFC fights. I don't really care about that part because I'm a puss (it's violent so there), I'm going to be social....and stuff.

2. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Re: WDT 6/11/10

Got rained out this morning, so it looks like I'm gonna start drinking early.
    Viva la Don Julio!

3. fleafly

fleafly
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Tonight is the Gin Blossoms at Ribfest! Hopefully it's fun and hopefully I can get her enough booze to losen up and put out while on the rag.

Tomorrow and possibly Sunday I'll be hanging with an old high school friend who is back from over-seas. Could be lots of alcohol flowing this weekend!

4. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I bought a bottle of Glenlivet French Oak Reserve yesterday, and I will be breaking into that as soon as I get home. The new girl is in Ohio till monday night so this weekend will mostly be me drinking heavily with friends...and I will probably end up sending lots of drunk texts. Also with the recent passing of my roommates dog I have a feeling that he and I will be extra drunk tonight. Thats what the Scotch is for.

5. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Homework, yardwork, housework, BBQ. Maybe take the kids to see The Karate Kid and see if this edition will alter my life.

6. cuOL66

cuOL66
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Tomorrow: skeet shooting in the AM, Fuck Yeah America Party for the destruction of those limey assholes (we're going to beat them like it's 1776), and either drive-in movie-ing or bar drinking. Either way, I am going to be well in the bag Saturday night.

Now, what to do in Atlanta tonight...

7. JoshP

JoshP
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Giants vs A's (GIANTS!) and Bars tonight, World Cup (USA!!) and UFC (CHUCK!) tomorrow, then a lazy river float on sunday.

8. Ton80

Ton80
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Tonight, the wife and I are SUPPOSEDLY not drinking, but no matter...tomorrow will be an all-day affair. Drinking commences at 1:30 at my buddy's house for the World Cup, followed immediately by a going away party at a bar downtown from 4:00 to 7. The evening finds the wife going to a girly slumber-party, leaving me and the dog at home to drink heavily and play video games.

9. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sorry girlie, the weather here is fucking phenomenal! 90's and sunny. Only problem is that our beach is getting hammered by oil, oh well, pool parties.

On a separate note, I rocked my Systems Exam this morning, so that calls for at least 12 beers tonight and a few more tomorrow during the games. Hooray, it's the mother fucking weekend!!!

10. Reifer

Reifer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

This entire week has just been an extension of last weekend. On Monday, my friend of 15 years calls me up and says he's in town so him and his girl end up crashing at my place for the next two nights. He leaves on Wednesday and a girl from Charlotte drives down and stays until about 6 this morning. Cue a phone call this afternoon from another long time friend saying he's heading down here for the weekend after he gets off work.

He used to go to school down here, so he plans to show me all of the good hole in the wall places around here. He is also bringing his newly amassed gun collection so we can hit the range. Looks to be another awesome weekend.

11. Costello

Costello
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Tonight I'm staying in with Uruguay vs France and a bottle of Bergerac. Tomorrow it's a stag do, watching England beating the U.S. and involving/followed by copious amounts of beer and, supposedly, a Beatles tribute band.

12. big B

big B
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I will be heading to Myrtle Beach again this weekend to meet up with the new girl. We'll be drinking heavily and hanging out at my favorite bar down there. I got a hotel room about a block away for our stumble home, so it should be fun. Jager bombs will be had by all.

13. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Alas, I'm stuck studying tonight. But that's in preparation for tomorrow.

Going to go out to a London pub tomorrow to cheer on USA soccer.

If I end up going toy-toy, you all will know why: I'm probably dead.

14. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At least you'll know that your status as a messageboard microcelebrity will be preserved in the minds of all 37 of us.

15. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I mean, I do have a rather low level of ambition. That level of notoriety seems to be just about right.

16. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Never got into soccer, never will. No plans this weekend, just playing things by ear....although I do know that there is a bottle of Bombay to finish and beer to be purchased. Any suggestions on what kind of beer I should get into would be appreciated. Cheers.

17. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If, at the end of my life, I've touched the heart of at least one 39-year-old customer service representative from Idaho who eats stuff that comes out of his face and then tells strangers about all the pussy he got last weekend, I'll know that I did things the right way.

18. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dreamers like us were not made for this world.

19. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Why do you think you're here in the first place? Makes perfect sense to me.

20. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Giants vs A's tonight (Go A's). Tomorrow I get to start scraping off the popcorn stucco off the master bedroom ceiling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.