Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] 4/15/2023 [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Apr 14, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joule_thief

joule_thief
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've dated two strippers and only been stabbed once.

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They were fighting over the knife to stab you with?

Also, statistics don't lie. Woman prefer poisoning their spouses.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Anyone read about some of the old Eastern European poisoning circles? Go to the medicine woman, get something to fix your problem at home. There was one ring that got busted up with 45 connected murders, plus a whole bunch they couldn't really prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was googling it earlier for the post and ran across this which is what Im guessing you mean? Id never heard of it but doesn't surprise me.

5. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

No, actually I was referring to this:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Makers_of_Nagyrév

I fell down a rabbit hole one day and came across that article. I found it fascinating.

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

7. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why do you think she's constantly gardening? Claiming that she's selling off her extra duck eggs when really it's a front for her bushels of hemlock and deadly nightshade that she's peddling to "disaffected" housewives.

8. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why do I keep seeing ads for the Seeking dating site that has "over 40 million members" and I've never even heard of it? I've never used Tinder or Plenty of Fish or whatever, but I've heard of them. Is it like that Ashley whatever cheating site that just has a bunch of fake accounts?

9. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No Credit Cards, No Bullshit.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Mike Chang Special Juice!! Shortcut to eight-pack abs while eating nothing but your neighbour’s curbside garbage!!!

11. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Based dating app.

12. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Welp, I guess I'm taking Jungle Julia to see The Mars Volta in Houston next month.

13. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I need to know more about this guy, CBS. Do bullets bounce off him? Did the bible in his pocket catch the bullet before it went in his thigh? Did the locket around his neck with his late wife's picture in it stop the bullet from hitting his heart?

We want the truth!

Screenshot_20230420-131414-427.png

14. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Yesterday I biked to my gyno exam with my toddler in tow. Y'all, that was the fastest exam I have ever experienced. It was practically the drive through version of a female reproductive tract examination. I'm not sure which combination of 1: child at exam, 2: my underwear were sweaty when I got undressed, or 3: everything is reported to be fine, I just need my anti baby meds, thanks insurance.

I also asked him " have YOU ever had a period?" When he was asking if wanted a period (some BC can make you not have one). The nurse slipped a chortle out. I'm glad someone appreciates my sense of humor.

15. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, we are in 2023, so maybe?

16. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I’ve dated one stripper and a rub and tug chick. I did not meet either of them on the job.

The rub and tug chick was a little nutty, so that didn’t last long. Among other things she went into great detail about how she preferred very large dongs. The only thing large I could provide for her was large amounts of disappointment.

The stripper is one of the people I still keep in sporadic touch with. She was a bit less nutty but her libido was in overdrive. She was like Kim Basinger in Blind Date (also starring Bruce Willis) - get one or two drinks in her and all hell broke loose, and involved public sex. I prefer a little more privacy.

17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How does one wind up working at a rub and tug outside of human trafficking?

I knew a girl that got her massage license and she gave me a massage once free of charge. She was a party girl (once let me do a line of adderall off her tit) but she was best friends with my roommate’s girlfriend and I was too chicken to ask for a happy ending lest she refuse and turn around and tell everyone I was a weirdo. She ended up banging my best friend over our bathroom toilet when he was in town for the weekend. I miss college.

18. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

No idea, but apparently it’s a voluntary thing. There’s a massage parlor the next town over that I checked out once since I had a messed up back from a biking fall. It was a middle-aged Asian woman that ran the place herself and did all the massages. It was a pretty shitty massage since she kept leaving the room go answer her cell phone. At the end she offered me a happy ending. I thought she was kidding at first but it was clear she wasn’t. Plus she kept weirdly grazing my upper thigh during whole massage until she actually asked the question. I obviously said no and just got up to leave. Then she tried arguing with me about the tip at the register. Very odd experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.