Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WDT - 2014/10/10 - Happy Fucking Thanksgiving, eh!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

[​IMG]

2. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't mind them, but the wife hates them probably about as much as you, which is why i am going to tell he to read this thread.

3. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

I'm a DD cup darlin'. I haven't seen my feet since grade school.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Oh, how a simple "r" makes such a huge difference.

No that there's anything wrong with that.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Funny... I always thought you saw them a lot.

[​IMG]

6. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

How did we ever end up with such an obtuse sizing convention anyway? Using letters to mean measurements is enough of a reach as it is, but did someone then decide that the somewhat logical equivalence of each letter indicating another inch was a bit too sensible, so they stopped the progression and D and instead of going to E just kept adding Ds to subsequently larger cup sizes?

I feel as though the clothing industry is trolling women on purpose with this stuff.

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Because bra sizes are a combination of a measurement (the number) and a volumetric ratio (letter).

28 D cup size is not the same as 32 D cup size.

8. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love that you refer to my boobies as the "volumetric ratio". Keep talking dirty to me netdaddy.

On another not, I "need" to begrudgingly get an SUV. I think many of you guys know cars so I appeal to you. I am a sedan gal and am not particularly excited about this but apparently we should have a 4WD and mulch hauling vehicle. Since the guy and I alternate cars and it's my turn and I have a much shorter commute it makes sense that I am the one who gets it. We are going to start by looking at a Nissan Murano, Subaru Outback, and maybe a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Maybe maybe an Infiniti QX50. Anything else to add?

I should note that I have become Nissan/Infiniti's bitch and keep coming back to their line no matter what other brand of car I purchase so maybe it makes most sense to stick with what I like. I've been driving an Infiniti G35X and love it. Maybe the world of SUVs is different though.

9. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey May, give Audi a try. My wife just got one of their Q7's and loves it. If there was ever an SUV that drives like a sports car then this is it. I love driving it. It's much better than the shitty Mercedes SUV she used to have.

10. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Funny, we just saw an Audi SUV and both commented about how nice looking it was. I "test drove" an Audi before I got my Infiniti, maybe the A4? The salesguy insisted he drive it first then took me on a joyride as if I was Danica Patrick. I was begging him to slow down, then left without even driving it myself with my hands still shaking. Haven't considered one since. I'll assume that guy doesn't work there anymore.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

What an awesome day.

Got a call yesterday afternoon from the facilities manager from the local winery that I've been getting firewood from, and she basically said I could take the rest of it, no charge. About 8 trailers (4 cords?) worth... all well-seasoned cherry. Grabbed another trailer load this morning before it started to rain, and will grab the rest over the next couple of weeks when I have time.

It's shitty cold and wet weather out, and I've got the fireplace going, the cabin is nice and warm, I just made a fresh pumpkin pie, and am relaxing on the couch catching up on a bunch of TV I haven't had a chance to watch yet.

It'll be the first Thanksgiving away from family in quite a while, but that's all right with me. It's funny how sometimes holidays become too busy and people get wrapped up in doing what they think they should do, not what they want to do, and they don't take the time to just sit back and enjoy themselves...

And it's a 15-game day for the NHL.

Life doesn't suck.

12. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

They do have E, F, G etc cups -- as I understand it, the DD cup is shaped somewhat differently from the E cup, but both would fit the same person. They use numbers for band size, so I guess it was the easiest to use letters for cups?

I think it's more a cosmic troll than anything, considering how many variables there are to consider and how expensive bras are.

13. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Q7 is great. My uncle got one recently and it drives really well, I agree. Though, it seems bigger than you want. Everything you listed before the Grand Cherokee was that smaller "Crossover" size instead. I love both the Q7 and the BMW X5, a used X5 will probably be next car (considering I live in a city, dont drive for work, gas mileage isnt a mega concern and most uses are for errands/moving stuff/going to visit my family).

Oh, and the Murano, its been awhile, but in college, my friend had a 2006 Murano and I remember driving it and thinking it was a complete POS, despite seeming quite nice. That was a generation ago, so they've likely improved.

14. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I recommend the Gurkha F5.

[​IMG]

1. It's necessary

2. It's super bulletproof

3. It drives just like an Infiniti G35X, you won't even notice a difference

4. Size matters
    [​IMG]

15. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

Ever have one of those days where everything annoyed the piss out of you? That was me today. I wanted to drop kick everyone at work today, from my boss all the way to the little old lady that wanted to know where the ferrous sulfate was. She deserved it. Trust me. I'm still kind of irritated.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Oh yeah, never go to Weldon Springs, MO.

And what's with those websites that autoplay videos? If only it could see me giving it the finger. I think it all started the other day when my GPS was shitting the bed and wouldn't give me the directions I needed. I wanted to take the piece of shit and throw it out the damn window. I persevered though, and it caved and gave me my directions. IT WASN'T GOING TO BEAT ME!

Damn technology.

Attached Files:

16. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Speaking of Pennywise, I'm pretty sure he's lurking in the drainage network in our neighborhood. That's my theory, based on the fact that when I take my dog for a walk she gives every single storm drain a wide berth.

17. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ah, Toronto and Pittsburgh for hockey, Giants and Cardinals for baseball. Just made a good meatloaf, mashed potatoes and carrots. Good times.

In the cranberry sauce corner, I like both homemade and can. The key to homemade is that everyone has their own recipe. For my money, I prefer a balance slightly into the sweet side of things, but not completely offsetting the slight bitterness of the cranberries.

Anyone here ever done wild turkey or goose (wild or domestic) for Thanksgiving or Christmas? I hear domestic goose is greasy flesh but I've only ever eaten them at a medieval faire and wild goose I always just grill up.

18. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Red Wings vs Ducks for me. Really impressed with a couple of the rookies for the Wings so far.

19. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pussy.

Mya, if you need to haul some - what do you call it? - mulch, accept no substitutes:

[​IMG]

20. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've done Wild Turkey for Thanksgiving. Didn't end well. Pretty much had to apologize to everyone the next day for being not as thoughtful as I could've been.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.