Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] 2/28/20 [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Feb 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Around and around we go. Here's to another Friday!

The weather around here is starting to become a little warmer. We still have temps right around freezing at night but the days have been fabulous. I cleaned out the flower beds this week and just put some Cascade snap peas that I germinated inside into the planter troughs on the deck. Tomatoes, peppers, and some cabbage germinating inside as we speak.

With all this Corona virus news swirling around, don't forget to practice safe sex.

[​IMG]

Not to bleed into the Corona Virus thread too much but I do plan on stocking up on a few choice items this weekend. I was in Walmart yesterday and it didn't seem too bad, but this is the major grocery store for the area and I don't want to wait too long. Anyone else doing a little minor prepping? I think food items will be mostly accessible but will be getting ahead on purchasing various cleaning supplies and OTC meds. Toilet bowl cleaner, kitchen cleaner with bleach, lysol wipes (I have a terrible cold right now and need to disinfect anyway), double pack of acetaminophen.

Have a Corona and don't stress too much. Have a great weekend you idiots!

[​IMG]

2. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

If Walmart is the major grocery store for your area I’d stock up from an actual grocery store routinely just because Walmart.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I usually do things like romaine and bell peppers from Safeway and then get onions, potatoes, dried and canned goods from Walmart.

I live in a rural area and the super Walmart is a major shopping hub for this and surrounding towns. I'd love to shop Safeway for everything but simply can't afford it. I tried for awhile to be really good about shopping sale items only at Safeway but even doing that and still buying stuff like trash bags from Walmart, my bill was significantly higher.

4. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anyone else think it'd be funny if he was an especially big shooter, like, Peter North, and filled that mask up?

5. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

if you look close it looks like that mask is sealed around her eyes and filled with water.

As if that picture wasn’t weird enough already.

6. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought that was just condensation. But if that is water, imagine the sight of a couple ropes floating around in that. *Gag*

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Just ordered some stuff to hand line for fish. Apparently if you do it wrong you can lose or at least dislocated fingers.

I’m sure this will end well for me

8. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had to go to an Over-55 Nudist trailer park today.

Yesterday, I worked on a car for one of the residents, and I left my Snap-On (TM)* magnetic work light under his car.
    I would have called him, but the number he gave us didn't work (you would not believe how often customers do that).

I knew where the place was, so I went over to the park, and asked via intercom if they could connect me to him, or give me his real phone number.

They wouldn't do it. They insisted that the only way I could communicate with the car owner was to go to his RV.
    They sent over a (clothed) guy whose face was covered in huge moles in a golf cart, and he was chastising me the whole way about coming into their gated community.

The car owner was a fat French-Canadian guy, and yes, he came out bare-ass naked.
    I just told him to bring his car to the shop tomorrow morning, because I left something in it.

*$129 retail value; I didn't pay that much.

9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

god I thought I already blocked this from memory. I’m gonna need therapy.

we just got back from a trip, on one of the islands they had a nude beach my mother really wanted to see. My mother and father in law were with us. Hired a local to show us around. So we pull up and it’s the nastiest bunch of old men and women you’d never wanna see even fully clothed in a million years. So many hairy vaginas with sand all over them and micro penises and dudes drinking mai tai’s tanning their gibblets.

My mother starts freaking out and shielding her eyes. My mother in law is more excited than she’s been in forever. My father in law and step dad are cracking up. I’m trying not to puke. My wife’s jaw is on the floor.

This old guy looking like a retirement age joe dirt comes out of a portapotty with the largest uncircumcised dick god created. To say it was a third leg would be making fun of his short 6 foot stature. Comes up right by the passenger door and looks at my wife. She freaks.

“oh my god it’s actually bigger than [mine]!”

my father in law shoots me a look like he wants to murder me. “We can leave now.”

10. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Dude. Those are probably the most disturbing 4 words ever strung together in the history of language.

11. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

the worst was the ass cheeks oddly enough. Just slabs of skin and fat with cracks all swiggly down the middle like a toddler trying to draw a straight line with a crayon. Crusted and calloused body parts rolling every which way. Our cab driver lady was beside herself laughing. Pointed out a dude with I swear to god a fucking purple dick “man dat ting look unhealthy!! You gotta see doctor! Like now man less go less go!”

I understand people change as they get old and nature only loses to silicon, but there was some fucked up gravity in that place. Had to be. Also, is sunscreen a thing in other parts of the world? Or does the sun and cartons of cigarettes just intimidate the cancer away? Health inspectors would have a field day with all those dangling bits and pieces around a bar and eatery. My dick has never looked so pretty by comparison.

12. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This will be my first time cooking wild boar. I know it’s a lot leaner than traditional pork.

Is smoking it a bad idea? I could do a slow cooker but I’d like to smoke it it won’t dry out too much.

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

You can add a water pan if you want to, but it should be fatty enough to not dry out.

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

smoke it just like you do pork from the store. You’ll never wanna go store bought again.

15. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

So at my favorite used DVD store I got a three-pack of all the Crocodile Dundee movies. It was $12, though, which is like...$2 too much to pay for that.

I do think Crocodile Dundee 2 is actually a pretty good sequel.

16. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wow, so glad you feel like this is a safe space.

17. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

There are dozens of us.

18. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

19. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

20. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

I generally hate reality TV but that new show Love is Blind came on Netflix and I watched it after the wife went to bed. Holy shit what an amazing combination of a trainwreck and a dumpster fire. Totally impossible to look away, and a true masterclass in desperation and bad decision-making. They hired Nick Lachey and his latest wife to be the hosts/emcees and then apparently realized that (like most reality show hosts) they added nearly no value to the show so they literally just 98% edited them out. They show up in like 3 scenes to lay out some expository information and then disappear. The rest of the content just totally embraced the trashy/skeezy nature of a lot of what was happening.

Anybody watch The Good Place? I'm just starting Season 3. It's pretty OK. Somehow I have missed all that alt-comedy shit the Internet can't STFU about. Never seen a single episode of The Office, Parks & Rec, Community. I don't feel like I'm missing something but the Internet disagrees.

Better Call Saul is fantastic, BTW. You should watch that.

Time for wine. I have lots; I think Imma open a bottle of the slightly-less-awful red.

On that note: my fucking dual-zone wine fridge now has the same temperature in both zones because something is fucked with it. It's like 3 years old. My Mom just had to put her refrigerator out to pasture. It's the same one we used when I was growing up. Like 30 years ago. And my very expensive microwave's shitass plastic latch just broke after 6 months. It's under warranty but I'm sure they're going to be like "oh sure why don't you drive that out to the only place that repairs microwaves which is 40 miles from your house because everything is awful and fixing shit is for stupid people. Just throw it out and replace it every 6 months."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.