Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] 11/8 NATIONAL HARVEY WALLBANGER DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Nov 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In 5th grade we had 3 days of PE (Mon, Wed, Fri), art on Tue and music on Thur. After the 5th grade, we never had to take music class. Is it something you guys opted to take? Or was it mandatory?

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It must be the noise. Because a REGULAR art teacher is not like that. Usually you end up with Wooderson from “Dazed and Confused”.

My music teacher was an embittered, ugly spinster bitch with a Pat Benatar hairdo and wore blouses similar to the puffy shirt on Seinfeld. She hated everybody. No compliments, no encouragement. Just screaming and insults. If you asked her for help she would loudly exhale and then snap-stare at you like you were retarded.

I remember one of the kids took a dump in a baritone and left it in it’s case at the front of class with a note that said “needs cleaning” on it the day we graduated. Satisfaction at last.

3. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is playing squad BRs on random the purest act of self hatred? How the fuck do you worthless assholes combine for less than 50 damage 10 goddamn games in a row? FUCK YOU. FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU WORTHLESS CUNTBAG MOTHERFUCKING FUCKS. You could put on a blindfold, spin your character in a circle and flop your dick back and forth on the trigger button and hit more shots than these miserable bags of shit. And of course they insta rage quit the second they're knocked so even when I solo the other squad I don't have them to draw gunfire anymore.

I might be taking this a teensy bit too seriously tonight.

4. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So, did y'all ever decide if a plane can take off from a treadmill or what?

Anyway, hi. I didn't see the 10-year email last month because my profile is attached to a burner email, but I heard this place is still kicking around. Kudos to y'all. I've met some of my best friends through here/RMMB and now I live in NYC indirectly because of a message board. Neat.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yep, we're still here... somewhat... some more than others. Welcome back.

6. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Y’all my 6 yo boxer female is getting worse and worse with her separation anxiety.
    We use trazodone, she gets kenneled, she’s near my older male boxer, the kennel is covered...

this dog is super mutt when it comes to trying to escape.
    Any suggestions?

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Funny, I was just thinking about how we should do another LOLFats thread for old times sake and up pops it’s creator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.